Parrain Shocked GIF - Parrain Shocked Shook GIFs

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well, just another day: 2.5 mile dog walk done this morning (she waited until 0605 to let me know it was time to go); trip to buy some ammo done; dog park morning trip complete; trip to post office to verify a money order was good successfully undertaken; trip to pharmacy done, trip to bank to deposit that M/O completed; bread, bagels, English muffins torn to shreads and will be dried in oven later in preparation for stuffing the bird tomorrow; a late breakfast of a cinnamon raisin bagel (found pretty good ones at Albertson's) down the hatch; second dog walk of .75 miles over & done with; some correspondence sent to Blue Cross to inquire as to why they denied a test for osteopenia telling my doctor men cannot have that condition when in fact the idiots previously paid for the same test that showed I have it in my left hip; GunBroker correspondence completed with a buyer; some other minor chores finished; now to start the big clean-up of the apartment and maybe time to have a drinkie-poo before I start that because once again the right hip is beginning to howl despite me having taken my pain med last night (one per day). I am thinking a zombie would be nice but certainly don't need 4 shots of rum including 1 of hi-test and all the sugar in the juice, so maybe just something like a dollop of Laird's Applejack. Come to think of it, if I am not mistaken, I've not had a drink in a few to several days, I must be slipping in my old age! As for the Laird's Applejack, it's smooth and delicious, good sipping booze. Then out comes the vacuum cleaner and upstairs will run the mongrel Skye Knucklehead and I'll crank up the music on Pandora.

Later this evening, if I am feeling up to it, I'll bake an apple pie - no sugar unless maybe I add a little honey but it really does not need it, prefer it tart. Got some Granny Smith apples and some others of which I cannot remember the name. They look exactly like McIntosh, I hope they are sweet & tart and firm just like them. I miss my McIntosh apples, just cannot find them here anywhere near Texarkana. I think they are the absolute best when it comes to apples and combine wonderfully with Granny Smith to make the perfect apple pie.

Gotta go and start the dreaded cleaning chores. Later 4 U all.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well, no drinkie-poo was imbibed, not even a drop before or while cleaning. Got the downstairs done and the up stairs was already [pretty clean so me being my own maid, so to speak, is done for the day. That said, it is time for that drink now and I changed my mind. Having 1.5 ounces of Mellow Corn, Kentucky straight corn whiskey, 101 proof. That should mellow the back & hip nicely as now it's both of them but howling just a bit. I reserve this stuff mostly for medicinal purposes only, I shit you not; although, sometimes I drink it just to get totally sloshed but that is a rare occasion.

Anyway, this glass has been lifted in honor of John Dunsworth, maybe best known as Mr. Lahey of Trailer Park Boys, he portrayed a drunk like no one ever before and probably no one to come; funny as all hell. RIP.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    All the fixings for an apple pie just waiting on me to peel, core and cut the apples and for the shortening to chill enough to make a flaky pastry crust. I can almost taste it.

Well stop talking and get to baking your slacker. I'm ready for some apple pie now!

And some vanilla ice cream on the side please!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom