• ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Mawnin misfits

Seems the Mule i got a few weeks ago was a POS & the engine started smoking real bad & leaking oil. So found a new engine at a reasonable price $2300 vs $3200. So pulled the trigger last week & dropped it in yesterday.... with no extra parts left over. So far seems to be working good.

I got the mulcher guy coming over the next 2 days to mulch across the dry creek to get to the back of the property. I cant wait to be able see back there. Its like a jungle, should bring in more game once its opened up.
    20200916_131259.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Mawnin misfits

Seems the Mule i got a few weeks ago was a POS & the engine started smoking real bad & leaking oil. So found a new engine at a reasonable price $2300 vs $3200. So pulled the trigger last week & dropped it in yesterday.... with no extra parts left over. So far seems to be working good.

I got the mulcher guy coming over the next 2 days to mulch across the dry creek to get to the back of the property. I cant wait to be able see back there. Its like a jungle, should bring in more game once its opened up.
    View attachment 227255

You should have called me! I could have rebuilt it with all new parts for about half that.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    You should have called me! I could have rebuilt it with all new parts for about half that.

I looked into rebuilt... $550 for rebuild kit with piston. Then machine work for heads & the rebuild labor, i was thinking about $1500 total. For another $1k i got a whole turn key motor...even came with plugs & oil filter.

I still have the old motor if i want to rebuild it for a spare.... or sell it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I looked into rebuilt... $550 for rebuild kit with piston. Then machine work for heads & the rebuild labor, i was thinking about $1500 total. For another $1k i got a whole turn key motor...even came with plugs & oil filter.

I still have the old motor if i want to rebuild it for a spare.... or sell it.

Unless the price of parts have gone way up, I don't remember them being that high. But it has been a few years.

Let me do some checking around. I have rebuilt quite a few of those engines in the past. They are actually pretty simple engines to rebuild.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    My 5 and 7 year old girls have been showing more interest in shooting lately, so this morning I upgraded them to an optics equipped suppressor ready single shot savage (they both have peep sight equipped single shot .22s already)...does that mean I now have a trainer rifle for my trainer rifle? It seems as if the NRL22 matches always happen when I have my little ladies with me, I might as well get them ready to compete with the young guns! The fixed 4 power optic is trash, I'll upgrade the scope as soon as they get the hang of it.

bc6c6c83c69ba65f8b116054d499825e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Finally got to see across the dry creek today... ive been waitimg months.
    Theres only one low spot to cross over & its pretty soft. Im have to get some broken concrete in there to make a low crossing bridge. With it sloping so much its gunna be fun getting the tractor down to mow.

Top of slope looking down to dry creek
    20200917_184022.jpg

New mulched side of the dry creek

20200917_184118.jpg

Top Bottom