• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Working on details for a Bonnie and Clyde costume and couldn't afford a Thompson SMG or BAR, so I pulled my grandfather's old gun belt out of the closet in my war room. The damn thing fit so gave him a ring to ask some history questions about this heirloom of mine (I'm glad I can still do that!). Said he made it shortly after being discharged from the Navy in late 1956. The trunk it rests upon in this pic belonged to my grandmother's paternal grandfather and bears the initials JET and the year 1895.
    777ac351237a2d44c7de073b3eff9074.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

That rig looks like something Frank Hamer would have rocked whilst he was blasting some new holes in Bonnie and Clyde’s heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    morning to everyone! i spent yesterday riding around with @packinheat we hit a new gun store in Palestine and the one in buffalo had lunch at he cafe in Elkhart

My pleasure. Seemed like getting you out of the house for a little road trip did you some good. Definitely got your catfish fix for a bit.

Next time we’ll get you out here to shoot my dads old rifle & then we’ll see what the shop in Fairfield has & raid Sams for lunch.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    My pleasure. Seemed like getting you out of the house for a little road trip did you some good. Definitely got your catfish fix for a bit.

Next time we’ll get you out here to shoot my dads old rifle & then we’ll see what the shop in Fairfield has & raid Sams for lunch.

Wait, what about a little shop review? What did yall see, anything interesting

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

tuesday was a great dayit was great to get out of the house just let me know the day before so i can be ready to go!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm confused.

The ship intercepted missiles which were headed somewhere else?

Were they being fired at a land target, or other ship?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'm confused.

The ship intercepted missiles which were headed somewhere else?

Were they being fired at a land target, or other ship?

Yemen sits at the tip of the Arabian peninsula. The intercepted missiles were flying north. The only thing north is Jedda, Mecca, and Israel. One of those three places was the target.

Top Bottom