Howdy
    5d47c5c788173fa5c9f334e900e936b5.jpg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Can anyone tell me about removing a sbr from the registry when done under the brace rule? Just fill out the form and destroy the brace?
    Destruction of the brace was always a method of compliance. Simple as take it off, throw it in trash.
    If I no longer want a short-barreled rifle (SBR) and I remove the “brace,” do I need to contact the NFA to un-register my SBR with an attached “stabilizing brace”?

It is not a requirement to remove your SBR from the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record (NFRTR); however, ATF highly recommends you notify the Government Services Branch (GSB) of the National Firearms Act Division to remove the firearm from the NFRTR registry. All NFRTR updates should be emailed to nfafax@atf.gov(link sends e-mail).
    Here’s a letter generator: https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/b...equesting-removal-of-a-sbr-sbs-title-2-status

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Sock whore
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Mornin' 2 Cups oh Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom