Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

If you want to see that kind of stuff done perfectly, in front of a live audience, find an old DVD of Quidam from Cirque du Soleil. It's been almost 30 years but the skill of the lead jump-roper is still breathtaking.

OTOH, the girl in the circus is wearing a lot more clothes so that might make her performance less worthwhile. :)

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    OK, its been stressful and bad. we are in the hospital still and will be for a while. Or for what few weeks I have left.

I'll know for sure tomorrow but it looks like the cancer Is in the bone marrow so the have a treatment regime set up that they think will work in the 70%range of getting me a couple years. My cancer responds well to treatment but likes to come back.

But lots of stress and crying. I might not see November. Then the stupid stress of getting my ap5 off the registry so if something does happen they cNt just take it but I think that's just a form.

But now I'm gonna try to sleep cause I'm exhausted.

The meeting with drs is 730 in the morning.

I need a favor break and everything else right now. Trying to fight this and prepare your wife for your death and losing your income so bankruptcy is the worst that can happen is the worst thing I've ever dealt with. 3 to 4 more years and our only debt would have been the house and I added all this cancer expenses on to that.

Good grief.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    OK, its been stressful and bad. we are in the hospital still and will be for a while. Or for what few weeks I have left.

I'll know for sure tomorrow but it looks like the cancer Is in the bone marrow so the have a treatment regime set up that they think will work in the 70%range of getting me a couple years. My cancer responds well to treatment but likes to come back.

But lots of stress and crying. I might not see November. Then the stupid stress of getting my ap5 off the registry so if something does happen they cNt just take it but I think that's just a form.

I need a favor break and everything else right now. Trying to fight this and prepare your wife for your death and losing your income so bankruptcy is the worst that can happen is the worst thing I've ever dealt with. 3 to 4 more years and our only debt would have been the house and I added all this cancer expenses on to that.

Good grief.
    Still praying for you and yours.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Good grief.
    Lord give you and your family peace comfort and guidance
    Be strong and don't ever be afraid to ask for prayer.
    May God bless and keep you and yours.
    Johnny

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom