• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Every dollar counts and can make a difference in Nov. Read more at The Reload Blog.

The National Rifle Association’s political arm rebounded in May, surpassing its rivals on the other side of the gun issue.

The NRA’s Political Victory Fund (PVF) raised just under $650,000 last month, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records released this week. It also increased its haul by more than $200,000 from April. The political arms of leading gun-control groups Everytown, Giffords, and Brady raised just over $570,000 combined.

For the first time this year, this puts the gun-rights group ahead of its opponents in the 2024 fundraising race.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    If the NRA can rebound and manage all funds accurately, honestly, effectively, and conservatively, we need this rebound to continue. I'll go pony-up a few bucks. I'm a Benefactor Life Member so the only new money they get from me is contributions/donations.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    If the NRA can rebound and manage all funds accurately, honestly, effectively, and conservatively, we need this rebound to continue. I'll go pony-up a few bucks. I'm a Benefactor Life Member so the only new money they get from me is contributions/donations.

People and organizations can be changed. TX was a yellow dog democrat controlled state until Gov Bush took over and no Ds in state wide office since 1994. You and others will start to make the change. Our next best opportunity will be NRA board elections in 2025 just after Pres Trump becomes the 47th President.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    The NRA phucked the members of the organization, and citizens of the country for years and decades. Now, just because you, or somebody else says so, we are just supposed to blindly trust them again??

NO.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Still looking for a REAL change in attitude and REAL accounting for where the money GOES.
    Show me real change, words are meaningless.

Top Bottom