Hurley's Gold

NRA Kicks Obama Solidly In The Zipper Again!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Thanks for the info Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla,
    Thats the info I was looking for, I will surely consider getting a lifetime membership. I like how you keep cool and explain, what I dont like is "give us the money dont ask question and figure out yourself" attitude. Thanks again for the info and keep up the good work
    Cheers

You're welcome. I guess. But I don't think I ever said that ridiculous statement you just made, telling (or even suggesting) you to "give them your money and don't ask questions figure out yourself". Like WTF are you even talking about? I think what I said was that I can't tell you what to do but it would really help our cause in general. Do what you want I don't give a damn. This is a Pro 2A forum and we know who represents us best, and I just assumed you were as interested in keeping your gun rights secured in our Federal and State governments as everyone else here is, so I made a strong suggestion. But then you come back with some smartass comment like that.

Forget I even mentioned it I obviously am out of line and have no idea just who it is I am talking to and I'll make damn sure not to do it again. Idk whether to laugh or just shake my head in disbelief at that childish and condescending response. Believe me, I can come back with some pretty snotty little rants too, but I choose not to because it is childish, foolish, and unnecessarily rude. I gave you some advice. Take it or leave it. Makes no difference to me. The End.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    You're welcome. I guess. But I don't think I ever said that ridiculous statement you just made, telling (or even suggesting) you to "give them your money and don't ask questions figure out yourself". Like WTF are you even talking about? I think what I said was that I can't tell you what to do but it would really help our cause in general. Do what you want I don't give a damn. This is a Pro 2A forum and we know who represents us best, and I just assumed you were as interested in keeping your gun rights secured in our Federal and State governments as everyone else here is, so I made a strong suggestion. But then you come back with some smartass comment like that.

Forget I even mentioned it I obviously am out of line and have no idea just who it is I am talking to and I'll make damn sure not to do it again. Idk whether to laugh or just shake my head in disbelief at that childish and condescending response. Believe me, I can come back with some pretty snotty little rants too, but I choose not to because it is childish, foolish, and unnecessarily rude. I gave you some advice. Take it or leave it. Makes no difference to me. The End.

Sorry You got me wrong there, I meant its a general mindset. Nothing pointed to you personally.

Sent from the black hole

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I looked at the FBI statistics and you are more likely to be killed by a lightening strike than be killed by what some call an assault weapon. At least someone else has done their research.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Sorry You got me wrong there, I meant its a general mindset. Nothing pointed to you personally.

Sent from the black hole

Noted. I misunderstood, my mistake. But just fyi, that's not the mindset of NRA members trying to encourage other gun owners to join. The NRA has been established since right after the Civil War. I don't know what people's reasons for joining in the early 20th century were, but I'd venture to say it was more for recreational comeradery amongst firearms enthusiast, in a nutshell. Now, the role of the NRA and the other Pro 2A organizations goes much deeper than that.

It really is because we see our rights are being attacked and uniting against the people trying to steal our rights is the only answer, aside from outright rebellion and uprising. Obviously none of us want any part in something like that we just want our rights to be left alone. I truly believe the NRA are the only reasons we still have those rights and that's why I say it is a worthy cause. But like I said, that's your choice to make.

Last edited:

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    You are either a troll or pathetically ignorant. Which is it?

I would direct you to numeous cases where "the suits in washingtion" are ON RECORD saying confiscation is their goal but I would be wasting my time.

I'm sure I'm wasting my time even typing this.

Yes you are move on now.

Sent from the black hole

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329