NRA Board Member Shares "Insider View" Ahead Of Members Meeting

Wallace Dunn

Lifetime Member
Local Business Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2020
Odessa, TX
You seem to have some unresolved anger issues, or a fascination with wishing death upon people whom you don't know personally, with whom you disagree with.

You really ought to seek out some professional counselling. It's almost scary that someone with your mental issues has possession of guns.
Can you change your screen name to KAREN please? You asked, he told you. If you don't like it, that's your problem. Some folks are pretty pissed at Wayne, his $1,500 socks, $25,000 suits, and private jet.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Can you change your screen name to KAREN please? You asked, he told you. If you don't like it, that's your problem. Some folks are pretty pissed at Wayne, his $1,500 socks, $25,000 suits, and private jet.
Maybe you can read some of his past posts and some of the nonsense he has posted. You might even contact some of the moderators about some his past posts that have been deleted before calling members insulting names.

I don't disagree that WLP needs to be gone from the NRA, and that under his leadership, he has failed the organization in a big way, but resorting to violence or calling for his death is a bit over the top.

But draw your own conclusions.

ETA: And @Wallace Dunn, maybe for your own education, maybe read some of my past replies about the NRA and where I stand before casting judgement about me.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
I don't know Cotton other than occasional interaction on the TXCHL forum over the years. He always seemed to be a tireless fighter for gun rights,
I think he is a man of integrity, other than being a lawyer ;)
Sure he is. He bans anyone that would question him or LaPiere. The members have every be right to question the leadership they pay for.
This. He controls the narrative, so of course he makes himself look good. He's a lying scumbag.

Top Bottom