• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AR1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    I did not renew this year. Disappointed to learn Cotton backs LaPierre. Apparently Cotton is not popular here?

I miss the Rifleman magazine though.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I did not renew this year. Disappointed to learn Cotton backs LaPierre. Apparently Cotton is not popular here?

I miss the Rifleman magazine though.
    Cotton is part of the problem, not the solution. Of course of Cotton gets membership up to 7/8/9/10 million, gets a solid positive cash flow, etc. I will retract this statement. Which do you think is most likely?

AR1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    I don't know Cotton other than occasional interaction on the TXCHL forum over the years. He always seemed to be a tireless fighter for gun rights,
    I think he is a man of integrity, other than being a lawyer ;)

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I don't know Cotton other than occasional interaction on the TXCHL forum over the years. He always seemed to be a tireless fighter for gun rights,
    As long as it's his way. You can look up the battles he had with people over open carry. If you opposed him on the TXCHL, you got banned. You criticize the NRA, even slightly, you got banned. He's just a jerk that won't listen to any opinion but his own. Now that he's supporting PePe LaPew, I can conclude he's a sycophantic idiot.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Sure he is. He bans anyone that would question him or LaPiere. The members have every be right to question the leadership they pay for.

Mycin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    McKinney
    I figure LaPiere is going to hold on until the last because otherwise the truth will out and he'll be arrested for whatever illegal stuff he's gotten up to. I have no evidence of this, but it seems the best fit for the facts and behaviors that we know about. The question is, how many others in the "leadership" have similar exposure. "You get rid of me and I'll take you down with me" is a powerful threat.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    This guy wins the sarcasm award for today.

I hope, anyway.

Wallace Dunn

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2020
    Odessa, TX
    You seem to have some unresolved anger issues, or a fascination with wishing death upon people whom you don't know personally, with whom you disagree with.

You really ought to seek out some professional counselling. It's almost scary that someone with your mental issues has possession of guns.
    Can you change your screen name to KAREN please? You asked, he told you. If you don't like it, that's your problem. Some folks are pretty pissed at Wayne, his $1,500 socks, $25,000 suits, and private jet.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Can you change your screen name to KAREN please? You asked, he told you. If you don't like it, that's your problem. Some folks are pretty pissed at Wayne, his $1,500 socks, $25,000 suits, and private jet.
    Maybe you can read some of his past posts and some of the nonsense he has posted. You might even contact some of the moderators about some his past posts that have been deleted before calling members insulting names.

I don't disagree that WLP needs to be gone from the NRA, and that under his leadership, he has failed the organization in a big way, but resorting to violence or calling for his death is a bit over the top.

But draw your own conclusions.

ETA: And @Wallace Dunn, maybe for your own education, maybe read some of my past replies about the NRA and where I stand before casting judgement about me.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Sure he is. He bans anyone that would question him or LaPiere. The members have every be right to question the leadership they pay for.
    This. He controls the narrative, so of course he makes himself look good. He's a lying scumbag.

Top Bottom