• ...and so much more!
  • Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    You all have to understand the facts in play here. With Delta and Omicron having killed nearly everyone, the people who were not slaughtered by gunfire since constitutionally gauruanteed carry took place there are no people left to apply for a carry permit.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    We noticed a big drop off in classes before I retired....but still had enough folks wanting to actually have the laws explained to them to fill a couple classes a month......

Just like the vaxx....I support the Right to say No thanks.............or yes..............

Grumps21

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Like others, I’ll renew mine when it’s due. Still perks with the LTC as others have said- ease of purchase, reciprocity when traveling, plus it’s a testament that I’ve gone through all the checks and that I’m one of the good guys. Besides, I’ve done the time and expense to get the LTC in the first place. Why throw that away for a few dollars?

Shady

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Renewing mine next year, it shows I'm a responsible gun owner.

Who does it show that a LTC makes you a responsible gun owner ?

The class is a JOKE so anyone who has taken the class knows how worthless it is.

Anti gun people would not care if you had a full bachelors degree in gun handling you are still a crazy gun owner and out to kill indiscriminately.

I guess it could be a cool badge to show friends who are not gun savvy and impress them.

striker55

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Who does it show that a LTC makes you a responsible gun owner ?

The class is a JOKE so anyone who has taken the class knows how worthless it is.

Anti gun people would not care if you had a full bachelors degree in gun handling you are still a crazy gun owner and out to kill indiscriminately.

I guess it could be a cool badge to show friends who are not gun savvy and impress them.
    Because my background was checked!

Top Bottom