• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    I will keep renewing mine until I die. I have many reasons for doing so, but the reason at the top of my list is putting LEO at ease. I don't get stopped often (the last time was 5 or so years ago) but I like seeing the officer relax when I show my LTC.

I also like the fact that my bank and my employer allow me to carry if I have my LTC.
    Good point. I'm curious to know if someone is carrying without a LTC can they be challenged in a public place by LE as to their eligibility to be exercising constitutional carry?
    Gun Zone Deals

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    You should ask my wife. And mother. And most of my family, except me. They all agree with you.

Personally, I find that if I only speed on highways, outside of city limits, and treat the officers with the utmost courtesy, while displaying genuine contrition and admitting my guilt, that I am ticketed less than 10% of the time I'm pulled over for speeding in places that any reasonable human being would find the posted speed limits laughable.
    Are you a truck driver sir.....;)

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

The “permit” is instant proof that one is not criminal or “certifiably” nuts. We keep them for that reason.

Anyone can get a DL or ID, and any non-felon can get a passport.

So, we keep the “LTC’s & CHL’s” current.

Remember the “Monnefrio” debacle and that the lesson that permits do not authorize CC of large knives.

leVieux

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Anyone can get a DL or ID, and any non-felon can get a passport.
    All felons can get a passport if they aren't still in jail as long as they are a citizen or national of the United States. I don't need a government issued card to prove I'm not a felon, because it's nobody's f---ing business. I'm not, but I don't have to prove it to anybody unless I want to. Now I keep my Texas LTC because it gets me carry in a few more places and some states with reciprocity where I don't already have a non-res permit. Location restricted ("large") knives are prohibited in the same places that handgun carry is restricted.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom