• ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Fucking mindset.

She didn't expect to be shot at or have to shoot someone and her OODA loop was disrupted. Her lack of warrior mindset exposed others to harm and exposed her as a coward. She needs to fucking turn in her badge. Rounds on target end gun fights, not screams and running away. If it was a weapon malfunction, fucking fix it and get into the fucking fight.

I will be a "use of force" actor later this week for some cadet training. I am sure there will be at least one scenario where they are lulled into complacency and we pounce. When we do they better fight back.

Compare hers to this guy:

(The funker530 app rocks)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Her slide was locked back at 4:15, she didn't try to rack it until later. She lost what nerve she had.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Her slide was locked back at 4:15, she didn't try to rack it until later. She lost what nerve she had.
    She was code black. If she had a malfunction standing with your ass in the breeze isnt the place to fix it, but she (from what I saw) never even tried.

Why run up to the car?
    Approach, but maintain cover and call the unknown towards the known.

Why approach where you create a crossfire situation?
    Consolidate and get onnline and move slow.

Lots of tactical issue and obviously some mindset problems

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Goddamn she was worse than useless in that fight - a huge liability to everyone else on the scene except the bad guy. Kudos to her partner for getting rounds off, staying in the fight after getting shot 4 times. Luckily the POS didn't get a mortal shot when he was at point-blank, shooting as he jumped over the downed officer.

She should be a grocery clerk or librarian - not a cop, not a mall security guard - nothing where she could have someone's life in her hands. She isn't cut out for it.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Commentary from the olden days. No vest, nothing, shirt and t-shirt under it. The gun was never unholstered unless a threat presented itself. We didn't approach vehicles or anything with drawn weapons. I thought maybe that was all TV BS but evidently that is being taught today. I was forced to wear body armour one time when on a Presidential protection detail. I couldn't do the job today

Top Bottom