• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    What's available just on the east side of Lake Ray Roberts? Looking around Aubrey/Pilot Point and Celina to Denton area? Anybody know of anything??
    None that I know that are currently in business. Now, you need to make the suggestion to Shoot Smart that Denton would be the ideal place for their next range. I have made that suggestion several times and gotten some responses that it was one of the places under consideration.
    Hurley's Gold

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Fossil Pointe Shooting Ground north of Denton and around Decatur, TX. Nice, laid back range. 50, 100 and 200 yard rifle ranges plus pistol range. 800 yard rifle is available every other weekend once qualified. $18 for both rifle and pistol. They also have sporting clays, skeet and etc. And you can pickup your brass if you reload.

http://www.fossilpointe.net/

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback! Thanks Recoil45, think I'll look into the Sanger place. Was looking for a place that's a little more convenient for my son and I to meet up. That may work out well.

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Alpine in Mansfield
    Lonestar in Weatherford
    On Target in Wheatland
    Winchester in east Ft. Worth
    Elk Castle in west Ft. Worth

Alpine is one of my favorites as they have just about anything and everything on premises. They seemed to have gotten better over the years accept for the parking! yikes. They really need to pave that area but it would be very pricey. I like Eagle far better than Frisco GC although Eagle's RO's are getting a bit out there on the fringe. My last visit this jerk makes a point to do the poke you in the shoulder while your firing thing and lays out some BS weird rule about my rifle case. So I follow the rule to the T and that same asshole then mocks me and says HaHa nobody ever does that rule as I leaving. Eh F you buddy. Small things like that stick.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    For my specific post, I am looking for something on the north side of Denton, in order to meet up with my son & grandson. I've got a regular shooting place but it's closer to Greenville than it is to Denton. So I was just looking to see what's out that way. I'll drop Shoot Smart a note too.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom