• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I'd love to swing up your way and help clear some space out in your freezer. I'm in Denton, so it's not too bad a drive. I work midnight to 8AM, so let me know what kind of time frame works best for you.

This will be a first for elk. I've had venison sausage before, but never had any elk to my knowledge.
    If you want to drive up to Bonham one day after your work is done that will work for me.
    DK Firearms

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Howdy TGT,

This offer extends to anyone in the DFW or North / East Texas areas. As some of you know I hunt year round but last year I ended up with a surplus (due to the elk). This is all meat prepared by a professional processor so it is good to go.

I have ground elk, axis deer breakfast sausage and protein-fed white tail (no gameyness). I have a decent quantity that I need to move as my axis deer season is starting very soon. I am not legally able to sell this so it is free. If you want to donate some ammo or anything, I wont say no :cool: but dont feel obligated

Elk is very beefy and can be subbed in for beef without anyone really noticing too much. Axis is the best tasting deer on the planet. Protein fed white tail is very good and tastes like lean beef

Only ask is that if you want some, let me know sooner rather than later because I am about to become very unavailable for a month or so within the next two weeks. I dont mind driving to drop some off.
    I am in Granbury and would drive up if cost effective, my son's family sure could use the help. What calibers do you shoot?

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I am in Granbury and would drive up if cost effective, my son's family sure could use the help. What calibers do you shoot?
    I will give you a larger portion if you are going to drive up from that far.

44spl/mag, 45lc, 454 casull, 460 mag, 308, 300wm, 30-06, 9mm, 22lr, 7.62x39

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Still have some meat. Baby is here but settled in mostly so I can get a bit further away from my area now
    Let me know when you're coming through my area and I'll meet up with you for a "gift bag". I'm sure I'll find something useful that you'll need :)

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Let me know when you're coming through my area and I'll meet up with you for a "gift bag". I'm sure I'll find something useful that you'll need :)
    I was just at the cabelas in allen yesterday but that was unplanned. Ill let you know once I come down there again and its planned. I think I am heading to the collin county clerks office to get the birth certificate on friday

Let me know what you want. I have alot of everything still

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I was just at the cabelas in allen yesterday but that was unplanned. Ill let you know once I come down there again and its planned. I think I am heading to the collin county clerks office to get the birth certificate on friday

Let me know what you want. I have alot of everything still
    Sound good...I'll give a call or text.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    If my sister or her daughter in Paris are able to come to you, would you share some with her to help feed those grandkids?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    If my sister or her daughter in Paris are able to come to you, would you share some with her to help feed those grandkids?
    Sure thing that would be no problem at all

Hey, you forgot to call but I can drive to Bonham for elk and axis. Text me. You should have my no in a pm. Tomorrow, Friday or virtually any day.

Hey sorry the baby came sooner than expected. I will send you a text. Calls dont work out by me really

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom