• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    So, I live out in Leander and I was 1 meet-up away from starting a North Austin team with Big, Bigs wife and SIGfiend. We never heard from Sfiend when we started making plans and things kinda fell apart. My preffered range is Eagle Peak and I'm ready to get a group together and shoot some bullseyes. Anyhow, I would like to see if anyone out there has the time, the interest and the guns to get it done. Send me a PM or post some info here. I'd like to have a weekend mixer to talk about practice times and places. I am also a reloader, so I can provide some "magic bullets" for a small donation of once fired brass or other components. I know an Austin team already exists, so I'm looking for some cedar park or roundrock types to join in. Hope to hear from ya'll soon - Texmex

Big country

TGT Addict
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Hey man I'm still down for the center hole match and skeet matches! if you can find that 1 shooter that is hanging out in the shadows (you know who you are) then lets get some matches going! Even if we cant get a match together we should meet up out at Eagle peak and shoot sometime. I have an XD I haven't shot yet.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I actually have this Friday and Saturday off strangely enough. My one Saturday off in a long time, and it's probably going to rain too, which will be just my luck. ;) lol If you all want to go shoot or anything, let me know. You all know my preference though, preferably a range that isn't anal retentive about rapid fire but, I'll shoot wherever if necessary. ;)

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    It's been a long time but I'm hoping to meetup with some Austin area TGT members and do some shootin' at Eagle Peak. Sundays are best for me. I am no "sniper" but can hold my own with my guns and don't mind letting others put a few rounds through them. If anyone wants to meet up in N Austin for a pre-shoot mixer, ya'll let me know. I also wouldn't mind starting a N Austin bullseye team just in case that competition ever starts up again. Take care people - Texmex

Top Bottom