• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I worked at a post office many years ago. Postal inspectors had a door that led to an observation deck where they could secretly observe the entire innards of the post office. Nobody else could get to this area. It was not unheard of for them to come into the post office, handcuff an employee and take them away, never to be seen again.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I worked at a post office many years ago. Postal inspectors had a door that led to an observation deck where they could secretly observe the entire innards of the post office. Nobody else could get to this area. It was not unheard of for them to come into the post office, handcuff an employee and take them away, never to be seen again.
    What, fed them to the gators?

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    I had a case that was directly under the observation deck walkway. The Inspectors had this ittle periscope that they would lower through the sound ports to spy down the area under the walkway. Every once in awhile I would have that gizmo come down and rotate around over my head... Often would just yell up at them good morning. Only stuck gum on it once.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Ive had an extended charging handle for my pc9 sitting at the coppell distribution center since the 16th...

And I sent out a stock this week to Georgia and its showing as arriving late

Thank God these retards have millions of dollars to find out when their antifa buddies are going to riot. I think a phone call would be cheaper though

Top Bottom