Military Camp

No surprises here - Democrats run up idea on treatment of "threats to Democracy"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Didn't I hear that Hillary say Trump is like Hitler? I did see Pelosi say the republicans are destroying democracy.

The left's whole rhetoric for four years was that the Trump administration was full of "literal Nazis". When pressed for proof, they had to either make shit up or expand the definition of "Nazi" to include anyone who doesn't agree with the DNC's policies or (even worse) who agrees with Donald Trump on any issue.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I did see Pelosi say the republicans are destroying democracy.
    It is called "projection". Common tactic by those who lack logic, facts and good points in an argument.
    Pretty much just like kids:
    "You don't know what 2+2 is? You're stupid"
    "No, YOU're stupid!"
    I think this is a clear enough illustration of our current administration.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Look, I do, for a simple reason want "Democracy" destroyed. In the sense that they want it.The left wants a straight majority rules democracy, not the democratic republic we have now. Majority rules such as what they are clamoring for, is but one step from communism and tyranny. When was the last time you heard a Democrat politician say that the U.S. is a Democratic Republic instead of a Democracy? And even some RINOs as well are guilty of it. And that's my weak point, nobody, to speak of stresses the fact that we are not a simple majority rules voting system

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    What simply matters is we have laws that aren't being followed and certain people are restricted from using. If this country truly wanted to change, the people along with police would and should have arrested and removed these people from office. It's what it comes down to. The American people have been on their own for a long time and it's our own fault. We are at the end of something I'm sure most civilizations see thanks to people doing what's natural. Everything is political. What the **** is the point of having a law if an agency picks and choses how it's applied? Well lets not arrest these guys because they are brown or black. Lets let this guy use the women's bathroom just cause. That's just local shit. This country has let peoples constitutional rights get so weathered, I'm of the opinion we are real close to people should just do what they want. Communities should come together and tell the feds to fucking leave.

We have governments local and federal, that don't set the example.

The people are the problem. No one fears us.

What this country needs is the FBI to be disbanded. The BATF disbanded. Homeland security disbanded. Let our local agencies handle shit and let it be known if any leadership in LE is unable to the job, is corrupt, abusive, you will be removed by civilian hands. Maybe LE it's self should change all together...Maybe each state militia should be the state police and local police.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The people are the problem. No one fears us.

I disagree here. They fear us. Otherwise they wouldn't put so much effort into painting anyone who disagrees with their narrative as a Nazi, a "domestic terrorist", and an extremist. They wouldn't try so hard to rig every election. They wouldn't blame their failed policies on the politicians we elect who opposed those policies. They wouldn't try to eliminate the protections the Second Amendment provides for our rights. They wouldn't try to regulate our speech to the point where daring to utter an unapproved opinion online gets us silenced on whatever platform we're using...or even take that platform down completely if it's one they don't control.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    T
    I disagree here. They fear us. Otherwise they wouldn't put so much effort into painting anyone who disagrees with their narrative as a Nazi, a "domestic terrorist", and an extremist. They wouldn't try so hard to rig every election. They wouldn't blame their failed policies on the politicians we elect who opposed those policies. They wouldn't try to eliminate the protections the Second Amendment provides for our rights. They wouldn't try to regulate our speech to the point where daring to utter an unapproved opinion online gets us silenced on whatever platform we're using...or even take that platform down completely if it's one they don't control.
    They don't fear us enough to think they won't be able to get away with the things they are doing against us...

What about the other .9999999999999%?

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    They're a bunch of zeros...

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It's a double edge sword. If they feared us they wouldn't attempt or risk doing these things. They view it as a risk and odds are no one will rise up and do anything. One thing the powers that be did is get the population to be complacent. This is done with movies, trends, music, technology. All you have to do is look at covid...I mean, 9/11 and Covid are great examples. We talk the talk but they know people won't do anything. If all people do is expect to be lied to and keep the game going, they have won.

Top Bottom