No surprises here - Democrats run up idea on treatment of "threats to Democracy"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Since Joe laid the groundwork by labeling folks who disagree with them as "threats to Democracy" now Harris is laying the groundwork to treat folks who disagree as terrorists. They are already pushing "if you see/hear something, say something." program which - based on the success in Nazi Germany and the Communist countries over the decades - will work well.
    Texas SOT

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    For people who love calling their opponents fascists, these folks sure are eager to steal pages from the fascist how-to guide. January 6th has become their Reichstag fire. I pray this strategy backfires on them and backfires hard, because if they see success things will only get worse and people will die.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    For people who love calling their opponents fascists, these folks sure are eager to steal pages from the fascist how-to guide. January 6th has become their Reichstag fire. I pray this strategy backfires on them and backfires hard, because if they see success things will only get worse and people will die.
    I am not certain it will. I think January 6th is like a fuse leading to a larger event. As this continues, it almost seems as if 2020 was the "Kristallnacht" of the Democrats to accustom the public to riots.

I am concerned that the real "reichtag fire" event will be larger and more outrageous. Perhaps not on the scale of Pearl Harbor but equally but horrific and galvanizing. With the events in schools that have happened, I can think of several scenarios that would rival the public fervor of 9/11 but would not require as much preparation.

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Kamala, who advised Biden that she was once a little black girl, is the most insincere speaker that I have ever seen. I want her to give us more of her aimless ramblings so that all Americans can have an opportunity to listen and try to connect the dots. Talk about never being in the moment. Her bobbing head, inane smile and furtive glances only serve to magnify the vacuous mind of this satanic whore witch.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Kamala, who advised Biden that she was once a little black girl, is the most insincere speaker that I have ever seen. I want her to give us more of her aimless ramblings so that all Americans can have an opportunity to listen and try to connect the dots. Talk about never being in the moment. Her bobbing head, inane smile and furtive glances only serve to magnify the vacuous mind of this satanic whore witch.
    >
    How in the Hell did she ever graduate from any Law School or pass any Bar Exams ?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I find it laughable the ones crying about threats to democracy are the very ones that are the greatest threat. Wokeness, cancel culture, revisionist history, censorship, and infringing on rights at every turn.
    Yup, the left accuses the right of what doing they themselves do.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    1664380907135.png

1664381020556.png

1664381111935.png

Not so fast
    1664381288825.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Natural gas pipelines. Iirc Russia had them turned off to begin with and people warned that the resulting low pressure might cause issues.

Top Bottom