No surprise here. Guess who gets first dibs on baby formula?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    It’s funny how our brains work…ok, maybe just mine.

Drinking a glass of breast milk from a human sounds disguising.

Drinking a glass of breast milk from a goat also sounds disgusting.

Drinking a glass of breast milk from a cow sounds perfectly normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My neighbor gives me all of his duck eggs because he thinks they are nasty.

He admits it's probably 100% mental.

I love them.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    apparently there's no formula shortage in Canada...
    1652482531916.png

They can't ship it from their Canadian warehouses btw... import restrictions.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    apparently there's no formula shortage in Canada...

They can't ship it from their Canadian warehouses btw... import restrictions.
    What everyone is missing is that .gov said stop the presses, recall everything, and shut ‘er down until we say otherwise even though there is zero evidence of product contamination.

The bureaucrat that made that decision did so without understanding the impact broader policy decisions would have on that decision. That is bureaucratic incompetence shaded as government watchdog.

The next president is the guy who repeats Reagan’s nine most terrifying words.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Immigrants and people of color get preference because on their arduous journey to infiltrate the US illegally....................they deplete their bodies of nutrition and can't adequately produce milk for their broods.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    REP. KAT CAMMACK: Yesterday I was on the border myself and the facts on the ground are exactly how we have been stating them. Last week, I received text messages and photos from Border Patrol agents showing a stockpile of baby formula and there was complete outrage from the White House, CNN and other liberal outlets claiming that we were lying, so I decided to go down myself and film it. Lo and behold, not only was there stocked warehouses, but there were multiple stocked warehouses that have been not only filled with baby formula, diapers, wipes and clothing, but they have been doing this for months and there's more en route.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    REP. KAT CAMMACK: Yesterday I was on the border myself and the facts on the ground are exactly how we have been stating them. Last week, I received text messages and photos from Border Patrol agents showing a stockpile of baby formula and there was complete outrage from the White House, CNN and other liberal outlets claiming that we were lying, so I decided to go down myself and film it. Lo and behold, not only was there stocked warehouses, but there were multiple stocked warehouses that have been not only filled with baby formula, diapers, wipes and clothing, but they have been doing this for months and there's more en route.

All funded with property plundered from united States taxpayers.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    And the Docs say don't make your own with condensed or powdered milk? Both my kids fed that stuff. But they got real food after a few months - kids on Pablum at a yr old? Gee what did gramma do?

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    It is theorized that crazy Joe and the democrats want to change the demographic of the US so that they keep themselves in power. If so, in addition to importing massive amounts of illegals which will eventually become voters and citizens via amnesty; why not try to kill off eventual conservatives via starvation. All the efforts of the democrats seem to be heading in that direction.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

So essentially fixing a problem his employees created.... Yes? No?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

So essentially fixing a problem his employees created.... Yes? No?
    That's the government way. Create a problem. Solve the problem. Receive praise/votes.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom