• ...and so much more!
  • bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Well since Subway has endorsed Megan Rapinoe, a purple haired lesbian, who disrespects our American flag and National Anthem by taking a knee, I will never spend another penny in any of their stores. As far as I am concerned, they were always the LOW END of the sandwich world anyway. Oh by the way I also do not watch any professional sports for the same reason.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    Well Subways around me were all owned by the same Arab family, the "wives" were treated like crap, and unsafe food handling practices were across all the chains. My Ex-Wife worked there in our younger years and she was legitimately sexually harassed, and paid partially under the table to circumvent taxes, and such... I told her she should press charges, as the brother of the owner was actually touching her ass, and I went in a few times to have "TALK TO HIM" (Enlisted Marine, and moderately ripped back then :) ), but he was never there when I went to the place, as I was working like 3 jobs at the time, and she never pressed charges or some reason.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Sandwiches are best made at home anyway.

The young kid behind the counter at Subway doesn't do anything that can't be done better in my kitchen. After all, it's just another fast food place masquerading as a healthier alternative.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Can be quite happy without subway. If this rappingho broad is the best antiAmerican they could get, they must be in trouble

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    After getting really sick 3 times from subway garbage, I'll never try that crap again. They lost me long before hiring that dyke.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Subway has always been trash. The smell of subway makes me nauseous. There are too many sandwich shops that are much better than subway.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Locally we have Which Which and Firehouse as alternative “chain” sammich shops.
    Lots of Local choices as well.

One close to me been around 30 plus years. Brown Bag decent handmade/homemade sammys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom