• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    For anyone wondering who "Megan Rapinoe" is and would like to learn a bit about her leanings.

As said, I don't care one or the other if she's a lesbian. None of my business, or anyone else's for that matter.

But I do care when someone show the disrespect she has for our American flag and our country, and that she's allowed to represent us in the sports world on the global stage.

She either has forgotten, or never cared to realize, that flag is the reason she is able to do the things she is able to do and say. There are other countries she would never be allowed to publicly acknowledge her sexual orientation and represent a country in the sports arena, and in some, she would probably be stoned or shunned.

And if Subway chooses her as their "mascot" to represent them as being a "woke" business and such, then I'll never spend another dollar with them.

I hope "wokeness" causes them to go broke!

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    1627314453814.png
    Don't ask me, I'm on a low carb diet.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I see it this way. I don't care if Subway makes the very best sandwich that can be bought and sells it for a low price. That to me is irrelevant.

When they chose to support, and yes, they are IMO supporting her anti-American views, or "endorse" Megan Rapinoe, then they are saying that they are anti-American in their beliefs as corporate entity.

That should be enough reason for anyone that supports America and Americans to tell Subway to go broke and go under.

Phuck Megan Rapinoe, and phuck Subway.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Big business will cater to the "woke" because, as a rule, they are risk adverse. It is much cheaper to bend to the "woke mob" than it is to fight and get cancelled by the "outraged" minority. People won't stand up to it for fear of being next on the hit list. This is the world we now live in.

Also, Jimmy Johns, Number 9 w/ hot peppers, a bag of Jalapeno chips, and an occasional pickle. Jimmy Johns offers 5 minute delivery because they have a very small delivery area. If you arent close, they wont deliver. I used to live 3 blocks away from a JJ, it was great. Now, not so much.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Locally we have Which Which and Firehouse as alternative “chain” sammich shops.
    Lots of Local choices as well.

One close to me been around 30 plus years. Brown Bag decent handmade/homemade sammys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You must be Alamogoro

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I'm amazed that some people can come under fire because of something they said, yet she gets paid to sell Subway.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom