No More SUBWAY For Me

bigtex10mm

Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 1, 2021
Central Texas
Well since Subway has endorsed Megan Rapinoe, a purple haired lesbian, who disrespects our American flag and National Anthem by taking a knee, I will never spend another penny in any of their stores. As far as I am concerned, they were always the LOW END of the sandwich world anyway. Oh by the way I also do not watch any professional sports for the same reason.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 1, 2020
Soon to be Texan
Well Subways around me were all owned by the same Arab family, the "wives" were treated like crap, and unsafe food handling practices were across all the chains. My Ex-Wife worked there in our younger years and she was legitimately sexually harassed, and paid partially under the table to circumvent taxes, and such... I told her she should press charges, as the brother of the owner was actually touching her ass, and I went in a few times to have "TALK TO HIM" (Enlisted Marine, and moderately ripped back then :) ), but he was never there when I went to the place, as I was working like 3 jobs at the time, and she never pressed charges or some reason.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts