Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    “This Court cannot possibly order the State Fair to allow handguns to be carried at this year’s Fair when the party seeking that relief does not even argue that Texas law obligates the Fair to do so,” Blacklock said in the opinion.

He cant be serious.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    He cant be serious.
    IMG_3600.jpeg

carlson1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    I would hope not, but it almost seems that AG Paxton intentionally did write a significant enough brief by not including the law. I would hope he didn’t intentionally do that. Someone had suggested when this first started that AG Paxton would not follow through. That it was optics for votes and even may be trying for a place on President Trump’s administration.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    My understanding of the law (which is minimal) is that the violation of the law is the City of Dallas which should have not allowed the state fair to have the no gun policy. Any fines would be paid by Dallas not the fair. Correct me if I am wrong.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    My understanding of the law (which is minimal) is that the violation of the law is the City of Dallas which should have not allowed the state fair to have the no gun policy. Any fines would be paid by Dallas not the fair. Correct me if I am wrong.

The horribly written Charles Cotton law says if it is .gov property you cannot be charged with 30.06/07. If you do it is $1000 per violation or some such as stated elsewhere in code.

SO SFOT says it is not going to charge anybody under 30.06/07 cause the have metal detectors at the gates and gun owners will just be turned away. The law does not cover this situation.

carlson1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    He cant be serious.

The horribly written Charles Cotton law says if it is .gov property you cannot be charged with 30.06/07. If you do it is $1000 per violation or some such as stated elsewhere in code.

SO SFOT says it is not going to charge anybody under 30.06/07 cause the have metal detectors at the gates and gun owners will just be turned away. The law does not cover this situation.
    I am not for sure the shot you took at Charles Cotton, but this has nothing to do with him. The law is clear. Another law will not change things for the City of Dallas and the TSFOT. They will continue to break the law until they have to get their check book out.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I am not for sure the shot you took at Charles Cotton, but this has nothing to do with him. The law is clear. Another law will not change things for the City of Dallas and the TSFOT. They will continue to break the law until they have to get their check book out.
    **** Charles Cotton. Where do you think the current wording comes from.

He has no interest in actually promoting 2A rights. More in choosing how to control what people do and how to limit those rights. He’s a fuckwad jizz load that dripped from a donkeys ass and pretends to be a 2A supporter.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas

I looked at Sec. 411.209 and it says "WRONGFUL EXCLUSION OF HANDGUN LICENSE HOLDER", no mention of a 30.06/07, only exclusion by the state agency. This should have been part of the contract with the fair that they could not exclude LTC owners but it seems to me that the City of Dallas should be the defendant in this case and be subject to the fine by allowing the State Fair to ban LTC holders and the ban was written and oral notice, not 30.06/07 signage.
    A local gun show at a city owned center in my community had a similar no gun allowed notice with 30.06/07 notice and when I contacted the city manager the signs were removed. My point of this is that the Fair can do anything they want unless the government agency bans that action and it should be in their contract.
    In this case the failure is the City of Dallas and they should be fined.
    At least I think I read that correctly.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I am not for sure the shot you took at Charles Cotton, but this has nothing to do with him.

Well he wrote the law, and when I pointed out this loophole on his forum, he banned me.

Are you still peddling the Investigator Jones got a Waiver from Paxton BULLSHIT?

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The law is clear. Another law will not change things for the City of Dallas and the TSFOT. They will continue to break the law until they have to get their check book out.

Yep, the law is clear. No 30.06/07 at SFOT. No law says they must allow you on property.

This is nearly identical to the feud LEs had with the NFL. Same thing. No arrests, you just cant come in.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    **** Charles Cotton. Where do you think the current wording comes from.

He has no interest in actually promoting 2A rights. More in choosing how to control what people do and how to limit those rights. He’s a fuckwad jizz load that dripped from a donkeys ass and pretends to be a 2A supporter.
    I have no idea what he did in this regard, but he is a pos that is part of the rot that was allowed to take over the NRA. He and rest of the corrupt management need to be removed as well board members who let this happen. It's like the Teamsters when controlled by the mafia.

carlson1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    Well he wrote the law, and when I pointed out this loophole on his forum, he banned me.

Are you still peddling the Investigator Jones got a Waiver from Paxton BULLSHIT?
    Yes Jackass I am. The new investigator is Alex Dubeau and he is a retired police officer from another State. He moved to Texas for the AG’s Office. I have his personal cell and he is a terrific investigator. The AG’s office also gave me an Attorney by the name of Tony McDonald. See prick I don’t have to make crap up. No doubt There is no doubt now because you have now been exposed just for what an ignorant ass you are. Mr. Cotton has done more for CHL since 1995 more than you have even thought of. What input have you had other than your ignorant mouth? You are a 100% keyboard jackass commando.
    Alll you ever do is talk trash. You are a keyboard ninja with no gonads. You are probably married to a man. As I said you have my name. I am not hiding behind a fake name jackass. I will not respond to your ignorant ass anymore. The Bible is clear to not answer a FOOL for his fiolly. You are a perfect example of why we shouldn’t answer fools. I have wasted to much of my time with Jonah. I move on and I am sure your ignorance will too.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yes Jackass I am.

So how come in all the filings SFOT didnt point out to the judges that AG/Paxton had given them a waiver?

That would be very legally relevant. Instead they are arguing everything they can find except a waiver.

Because there never was a waiver. You made it all up.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    You are a 100% keyboard jackass commando.
    Alll you ever do is talk trash. You are a keyboard ninja with no gonads. You are probably married to a man. As I said you have my name. I am not hiding behind a fake name jackass. I will not respond to your ignorant ass anymore. The Bible is clear to not answer a FOOL for his fiolly. You are a perfect example of why we shouldn’t answer fools. I have wasted to much of my time with Jonah. I move on and I am sure your ignorance will too.

1/10.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yes Jackass I am. The new investigator is Alex Dubeau and he is a retired police officer from another State. He moved to Texas for the AG’s Office. I have his personal cell and he is a terrific investigator. The AG’s office also gave me an Attorney by the name of Tony McDonald. See prick I don’t have to make crap up. No doubt There is no doubt now because you have now been exposed just for what an ignorant ass you are. Mr. Cotton has done more for CHL since 1995 more than you have even thought of. What input have you had other than your ignorant mouth? You are a 100% keyboard jackass commando.

For your enlightenment.

carlson1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    I don’t give a flip about being enlightened. I respond to the jackass how responded to me. So throw me off. That way he can remain the bully and no one else challenges his ignorance. He should have never called me a jackass and a liar. I was a State LEO and I speak weekly in public. My name is visible. I don’t hide behind a keyboard because I am a real MAN with integrity and character. I will not be attacked and stay silent. The owners of the Forum are at liberty to write me off whenever they see fit for whatever reason they see fit. I will no longer respond to the key board jackass because he is an unreachable nothing.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I don’t give a flip about being enlightened. I respond if the jackass how responded to me. So throw me off. That way he can remain the bully and no one else challenges his ignorance.

You're the one throwing personal insults around. I'm trying to help you not get "thrown off", pal. That was the bone I'll throw you. You're on your own now. You're welcome.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Go back and see who started the insults.

No. I have no skin in this game. YOU were the one throwing direct, personal insults in this thread. I made an effort to help you, and I don't give a damn "who started it". That's the sum total of my contribution. I'm not interested in your side, his side, or the whole sob story. I offered advice to help you stop breaking forum rules before an admin notices. I'm beginning to regret it.

Top Bottom