• ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    FOR SALE- CLEAN AND "AS NEW" KEVLAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND ARM SLEEVES

$25 per set plus shipping at cost (USPS Priority).
    A SET is two gloves and two sleeves. They are machine washable.

For guys who work with glass, razor sharp sheet metal, knives or for the fan of up close and personal "Blood & Guts" knife fighting.....Here they are......The real thing!

These are great for LEO's or Jailers who must disarm a person in custody without losing chunks of hide! They take seconds to put on and can save some real grief. A vest protects your torso but what about your hands and arms? A box cutter won't bother these sleeves and gloves!

The gloves are woven Kevlar and come in two styles. One type has a leather glove sewn onto the palms and fingers and the other has no leather and is designed to wear UNDER a set of heavy construction gloves. Same price for either type- your choice.

The sleeves are woven Kevlar designed to wear with the gloves. They extend from the wrist to above the bicep. Normal sleeves were too small for me so I had these custom made. My biceps are 17" and the sleeves fit all the way above the bicep. If your arms aren't that big, it allows you to wear the sleeves over coveralls, a jacket or long sleeve shirt. Standard sized sleeves are designed to wear over skin but I wore long sleeve coveralls summer and winter. The steel cut your clothing to pieces!

These gloves and sleeves are the real deal and similar ones saved my butt many times. Sheet steel is as sharp as a razor when it is being formed. I was the biggest man in the steel mill and all of my protective devices were custom made and ordered just for me. I had to purchase much of my own protective equipment rather than use the tiny sized crap they supplied.

All items are clean and "as new".

NOTE: These items protect against slicing cuts. They do NOT shield against stabs.

Please post or PM. Thanks for looking!

Flash
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom