• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    You can do that now.
    The old saying of “You may beat the wrap, but you won’t beat the ride” comes to mind. Sure it’s legal, but even out here in the country I’m not willing to deal with it.

A racist old fat gimpy guy in bib overalls & a Lone Star feed cap with a M-16 commando with a SureFire 60 ain’t getting far

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    I haven't been able to wear jeans in a few years because of my big belly and smaller butt. Too many instances of jeans suddenly dropping, the final straw was at the federal courthouse for jury duty. Since I am retired I've gotten very comfortable wearing the sweat pants with draw strings and see no way of wearing a holster for my S&W EZ Shield 9mm. A wise acre buddy said to get an Ace bandage and wrap it around with the holster attached. I trust you fellers have better options.....
    Go get a physical and have your A1C checked. Better safe than sorry.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    The old saying of “You may beat the wrap, but you won’t beat the ride” comes to mind. Sure it’s legal, but even out here in the country I’m not willing to deal with it.

A racist old fat gimpy guy in bib overalls & a Lone Star feed cap with a M-16 commando with a SureFire 60 ain’t getting far
    Why not?

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    $85 is pricy; however, might be what you're looking for @SARGE67. Read about this company on Guns America Digest.

921473c19a0e4ee6e63dd9c628c2d879.jpg
    23101df532843dfa4d3ddfe86c6d6363.jpg

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    dy call me
    I haven't been able to wear jeans in a few years because of my big belly and smaller butt. Too many instances of jeans suddenly dropping, the final straw was at the federal courthouse for jury duty. Since I am retired I've gotten very comfortable wearing the sweat pants with draw strings and see no way of wearing a holster for my S&W EZ Shield 9mm. A wise acre buddy said to get an Ace bandage and wrap it around with the holster attached. I trust you fellers have better options.....

SARGE67,

I feel your pain. = Fyi, I'm 6ft tall, 184 pounds, have a 35" waist & NO bum at all. - Just straight up/down from the bottom of my ribcage to my legs.
    (My lady, laughingly, calls me "The butt-LESS wonder", inasmuch as I have no discernable waist or hips & spend considerable time "hitching up" my jeans.)

FYI, I do NOT like suspenders but to start OWB concealed-carrying my 1911 GM every day again, I may HAVE to start wearing them..

SORRY, I have NO better solution for you/me than suspenders.

yours, satx

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    why not just lose the belly fat and do exercises to build your glutes?

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    why not just lose the belly fat and do exercises to build your glutes?

That opens up a whole different conversation and been there and tried that several times and is frustrating. At age 73 I've lost 30 pounds in 2 years from 250 down to 217 today at height of 5'10". At one time weighed 150 at age 50 and my docs now say that ship has sailed and can now play around with another 5 pounds but forget it. Heart surgery number 5 in past 10 years coming up in 3 weeks. Thanks for the suggestion, it's a good one.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads