• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2020
    North of Dallas
    Another vote for Texas Legends in Allen. They’re a newer facility (~2 years) with fantastic ventilation and a computerized target system that can be programmed to present the target, advance, retreat, different lighting, etc.

TNMike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2022
    McKinney
    Another vote for Texas Legends in Allen. They’re a newer facility (~2 years) with fantastic ventilation and a computerized target system that can be programmed to present the target, advance, retreat, different lighting, etc.
    I went there today. I did not find it anything special. I am currently living out of a hotel, so I didnt bring range ammo with me, figured I would just pick some up there. Big mistake... $0.50 for 9mm and $1.00 for .380

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2020
    North of Dallas
    I went there today. I did not find it anything special. I am currently living out of a hotel, so I didnt bring range ammo with me, figured I would just pick some up there. Big mistake... $0.50 for 9mm and $1.00 for .380

I go there to for the range, not the shop. If you’re looking to shop, then try RifleGear in The Colony. That’s also close to Scheels if you want to shop around.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I have not been to the ranges you list. However, Shoot Point Blank, now known as Range USA, clean ranges.
    If you are referring to the one on 1960, I will agree that it is a nice and clean range, but I was not impressed with the service to say the least. I doubt I will go back.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    If you are referring to the one on 1960, I will agree that it is a nice and clean range, but I was not impressed with the service to say the least. I doubt I will go back.

Sounds like you are describing Sportsman Outlet. The previous owner was really cool but ever since he sold to this new owner he got greedy and customer service was crap. This range is one 1960 and Business 1960. The other location near SAMS in 1960 the staff was great when I last visited them. I do prefer Spring Guns and Ammo in Crosby.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Sounds like you are describing Sportsman Outlet. The previous owner was really cool but ever since he sold to this new owner he got greedy and customer service was crap. This range is one 1960 and Business 1960. The other location near SAMS in 1960 the staff was great when I last visited them. I do prefer Spring Guns and Ammo in Crosby.
    No, not Sportsman's, it was Range USA.

platoon2063

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    waco
    Republic Gun Club in Waco is fairly new. I just joined. Nice facility with approx. 20 indoor pistol ranges up to 25 yds and three rifle bays up to 100 yds. Being indoors is nice this time of year for sure.

Top Bottom