• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, man. A debate with Obama would be hilarious. Of course, expect there to be cheating on the President's side, like when that lady "just happened" to have a transcript handy.

I'd PAY to watch THAT confrontation. Cruz would have Obastard for breakfast, lunch AND dinner.....with a little left over for a midnight snack.

....and then Obastard would issue some kind of executive order that would disallow Cruz from ever questioning any of Obastard's minions again....because Cruz makes them look like the stupid, drooling libiturds they are.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    One of the reasons that I liked Ted Cruz, and voted for him, is that he was a tough lawyer. There were around me that listened to the count-campaign ads and sided with Ted's opponent. I, on the other hand, listened to the same ads and was even more convinced that Mr. Cruz is right for this country. One ad bashed Mr. Cruz for representing a Chinese company in a civil case. Even the guilty deserve representation. The actions of Ted Cruz showed me that he will stand up for sound principal.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    One of the reasons that I liked Ted Cruz, and voted for him, is that he was a tough lawyer. There were around me that listened to the count-campaign ads and sided with Ted's opponent. I, on the other hand, listened to the same ads and was even more convinced that Mr. Cruz is right for this country. One ad bashed Mr. Cruz for representing a Chinese company in a civil case. Even the guilty deserve representation. The actions of Ted Cruz showed me that he will stand up for sound principal.

John Adams defended the British soldiers from the Boston Massacre.

Top Bottom