• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I have watched some episodes. Its pretty good. It has an agenda apparently though. You have a somewhat stereotype red neck Texas who happened to be married to a black woman. A muslim firefighter, A big black guy who is a transgender person ( female to male) and then the son of Rob Lowe in this is gay.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I have watched some episodes. Its pretty good. It has an agenda apparently though. You have a somewhat stereotype red neck Texas who happened to be married to a black woman. A muslim firefighter, A big black guy who is a transgender person ( female to male) and then the son of Rob Lowe in this is gay.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    This is why their ratings are down. Look some people hate when you bring race in it, but look around a stadium and see who the people paying not playing are? That is why there was issue over the kneeling. Many of the players are black in the league and have issues. ONly in america could someone who would be bagging grocceries or selling dime bags instead of making millions because he has speed can a country be called horrible and racist. Yes there is racism and its not all white people. There is probably the same amount in most groups.

If the league gets its act back together i might start watching again. At least there is not this drama yet in college football.

Maybe the league is afraid all the black players will boycott the league. I personally doubt it and have dared a couple players friends know to including malcolm jenkins. Put your money where your mouth is. What would happen? The league would simply get slower. The passing and blocker would be very similar but the receivers, running backs and defensive backs would get a step or two slower. That is it. They would probalby have less off field antics as well.

Interesting how there are initiatives to get more black folks into MLB and NHL...but I don’t her anything about getting more white people into the NBA.

And us Asians are severely under-represented in all sports, yet no outrage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom