• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I "drive by" watch. If I walk by a TV and a game is on I watch for a few minutes and then go on with what I was doing. I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and watched an entire game. Stupid Bowl was fun for the commercials but now they have gone to shit.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    What's going on with nascar, the nfl, lesbian soccer teams, et al?

Are they convinced 'we the people': Have all joined the 'give me free shit army'?

President Trump's election should have dispelled that moronic idea.

So, what do I not understand?

Why are so many big time businesses gone communist?

Anyone know?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

The conservative half of the country is too busy contributing to society - going to work - to make a fuss about anything.

I don’t think lefty loons make up even a quarter of the voting population. But social media has made it a thing to be a social justice warrior, screaming about all the shit that’s supposedly wrong with white people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

The conservative half of the country is too busy contributing to society - going to work - to make a fuss about anything.

I don’t think lefty loons make up even a quarter of the voting population. But social media has made it a thing to be a social justice warrior, screaming about all the shit that’s supposedly wrong with white people.

To support them we will be going to see the sequel to Dolomite. 1976’s “The Human Tornado” because yall cracka ass crackas are some rat soup eatin honky mother........

:)

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014

This, plus the sickening fact that 95% of tv commercials feature blacks or white men with black women or white fathers with black kids. This from a racial group that is 12% of the population. Pure media manipulation because corporations want their commercials to portray themselves as inclusive.

Total bullshit!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    This, plus the sickening fact that 95% of tv commercials feature blacks or white men with black women or white fathers with black kids. This from a racial group that is 12% of the population. Pure media manipulation because corporations want their commercials to portray themselves as inclusive.

Total bullshit!

From my advertising career...you wouldn’t believe how much time we spent on the racial makeup of people in TV commercials.

The goal was always “racial ambiguity” but it always devolved to shit like “he’s too black” or “she’s too white”.

I love it when they show couples with kids that can’t possibly be theirs...”hey the kid could be adopted!”

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I guess I was raised very differently as I never watched ball games of really any type.
    You aren't alone. I was raised around outdoorsman type activities and never took to sports really.
    My dad's favorite sport to watch was boxing, but even then we spent most of our time fishing or in the shop.

I've never given a shit about sportsball, but I kinda wish I used to watch it so I could stop now :laughing:

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I still watch the Chargers...

To me, it's like how a lot of my San Diego friends and family stopped watching the Chargers when they moved, like some sort of protest. I don't watch the team because of the ownership - I watch them despite that.

Philip Rivers had a horrible year and moved his family out of San Diego to FL. But there are still some dang good players I'll be supporting next year. And wherever Rivers lands, I'll be watching them as well.

I don't support the NFL. But the players I do support are still out there playing ball.

I guess my protest is wearing fake NFL / Nike Jerseys from China

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Stopped caring about nfl about the time jerry jones showed up.

Jones had little to no effect on the NFL for at least his first decade. You missed out on same great games, teams and moments. NFL didn't really go south till Roger Goodell showed up. That guy is a disaster, and even if Jones sold Cowboys NFL will never be fixed.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Total bullshit!

Dont you remember? White people have no culture, no heritage, no nothing. We are just here to intermix with everyone else until we dont exist anymore.

But I tell you what, that aint happening to this cracker

Top Bottom