• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Long thread with nobody updating a main post so I need to ask mine. Just moved to Hays county recently. Any idea if the Sheriff signs?
    If you live outside the city limits he will, if you're in the city limits youlk have to ask your police chief.
    So I was talking to the guys at the Silencer Shop the other day. They have been looking into this potential upcoming problem (since they do sell 1 million worth of cans a month, they have a vested interest). They talked to Rick Perry who has a couple state level ideas for fixing the CLEO issue. If the new rules go through, Texans should be OK as long as we keep abortion Barbie from getting elected governor.
    Didnt realuze Dave sold a million worth of cans a month, damn. Once pay day gets here Friday I'll be adding a 1000 to that figure with two more cans. Those guys are awesome and was really glad to see they retained a high powered lawyer to attack this BS.
    Texas SOT

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    If you live outside the city limits he will, if you're in the city limits youlk have to ask your police chief.

Didnt realuze Dave sold a million worth of cans a month, damn. Once pay day gets here Friday I'll be adding a 1000 to that figure with two more cans. Those guys are awesome and was really glad to see they retained a high powered lawyer to attack this BS.

Yeah the Wall Street Journal of all people did an article on them. Silencers Loophole Targeted for Closure - WSJ.com

Our ATF contact at the 07/02 I work for told us that the next highest submitter of transfer forms for NFA gear does 80% less...... pretty amazing.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Love how in that article the "voice of the silencer industry" the ASA declined to comment on one of the largest publications out there. Hopefully the efforts Sean and Dave are putting into this will bear fruit because it dang sure doesn't seem like anyone else is doing a damn thing.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    W.T SMITH, SHERIFF of Burnet county signed my silencer forums back in April took 3 weeks but at least it went through. He has a background done on you before he signs.

I hope for a Feb delevery :)

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    W.T SMITH, SHERIFF of Burnet county signed my silencer forums back in April took 3 weeks but at least it went through. He has a background done on you before he signs.

I hope for a Feb delevery :)

Very nice man. Do you think the background check was because of your name??? :)

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    lol :) I use my other name 500bucksforre-electionifyousign it works better

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Hate to bump an old post but doesn't anybody know if Sheriff Ray Nutt in Henderson County will sign F4 for suppresor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom