• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    There could also be a simple answer too. Perhaps she did not want to go down a Soros rat hole in the remaining minute of the show.

But until Melissa Francis goes on air and offers an explanation as to why she said what she said, folks will continue to assume the worst.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There could also be a simple answer too. Perhaps she did not want to go down a Soros rat hole in the remaining minute of the show.

But until Melissa Francis goes on air and offers an explanation as to why she said what she said, folks will continue to assume the work.

I believe that to be possible too. There are many things as to why what happened, did happen. And there could be a completely simple and valid answer for it.

If there is, I'd like to hear it though.

johnbeaver

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Livingston
    Harris gave a somewhat of an apology on Twitter. Yes, I was disappointed in her also.
    Did not say she would invite Newt back to finish his point though.
    And you knew where he was going with the prosecutors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    The reason why George Soros has come to light is because the group Anonymous has been hacking, and following his political and personal contributions.
    They've also unearthed a lot of his shadier business dealings.
    I, for one, have been glad that they have been able to shed light on him, and his dirty, and not so great things he has done or continues to do.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW

But until Melissa Francis goes on air and offers an explanation as to why she said what she said, folks will continue to assume the work.

Agree. Faulkner gave Newt the last word for the subject. He brought up Soros. They all knew it would be another 20 min conversation so Francis shut it down. No big deal.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I don't understand how, or why, if you have a differing view than a Demorat, or a subject that is brought up other than a Demorat, that they talk over, insult, and/or yell over you.
    Who started this childish stuff?
    It's disrespectful, and poor manners to do this.
    As has been said before in this forum, let the person(s) say what they have to say, and use counter points, or debate to add to your argument.
    What they did to Newt was incomprehensible. How are they still on the air?
    We can all, as adults, agree to disagree, and still be adults.
    I am surprised, as I'm sure many of you are, that FOX allowed this, and as Axxe55, and jrbfishn said, they apologized the next day. To me that is too little too late.

Hawk

HawkeyeSATX,

In 2020 & IMVHO, the current members of The DIMocRATS Party are nothing more than a motley collection of FAR LEFT RADICALS, NITWITS, FOOLS, BIGOTS, CLUELESS DUNCES, ANTISEMITES, SWINE & SKUNKS.
    (Personally, I know NO DIMocRAT in 2020 that does NOT fit at least ONE of those groups.)

IF any of my family & close circle of friends were still DIMocRATS, I would be EMBARRASSED to tears.
    (Thankfully, NONE of them are still DP members for at least the last 5+ years. - Even my formerly "Yellow Dog Democrat" cousin has left the DP & is not a Libertarian.)

yours, satx

Gedunk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2020
    Austin
    I saw that yesterday as well.
    As soon as he mentioned Soros, the blonde Demorat mouthpiece asked why he mentioned Soros, and then bluntly said Soros isn't to be mentioned.
    Sounds like Newt hit an open nerve, and was shut down immediately.
    I agree with Newt, it is verboten, apparently.
    It's about time they are mentioning anything about Soros, and his anarchist ways.

Hawk

I think they may be afraid of a defamation lawsuit.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Fox has a long history of pitting ideologies against each other and calling it "Fair and Balanced". Starting with Alan Combs whom I could not stand at all.

Now we have "The Five" and their token liberals, Juan Williams and Donna Brazille. I watch it on Youtub so I can fast forward when either of them is talking.

So, I don't like the "Outnumbered" show at all. For the reason that we are at a critical point in our nation and I no longer have the patience or tolerance to listen to the other side lie, bloviate, manipulate, and gaslight. It's just not worth my time and aggravation. Not that I want to live in an echo chamber, but I already know what the other side thinks. I don't wish to dialogue with them, I wish to defeat them!!!

Oh, and Soros is the Puppetmaster and worst of ALL the evil scum.

I belong to another forum where politics are one of the "verboten" topics. Sure as hell can't even mention BLM. I get tired of keeping quiet and gently taking my medicine while the country is in jeopardy and a budding Marxist revolution.

I'm a registered Oathkeeper and still waiting for them to bring it to the burbs.

Top Bottom