Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
We all know Jesse James.
Some like him some hate him.
Well he owns Ammo inc and Ammo Inc just bought gunbroker.com
Learn more on Face Book@ Westcoastchoppers.:)

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
Is that news anywhere else other than Facebook?

And I should add: No, I do not know Jesse James.

Jesse James use to own West Coast Choppers in California. Was the idiot that was married to Sandra Bullock who cheated on her with a stripper, and she divorced him. She bought a house in Austin, and moved there, and not shortly there after, JJ sold his chopper shop in California, and moved to Austin as well.

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
Yeah he made some mistakes but so have hundreds of other celebs and none celeb people.
I never understood the butthurtness just because of the Sandra Bullock deal.
Not a big fan personally but the guy creates and makes some very impressive goods.

Jun 30, 2019
Johnson County
Before everyone jumps on the boycott bandwagon, do we know that he actually even owns Ammo Inc? A quick Google search suggest he's the owner of his own Jesse James Firearms Unlimited, which worked in collaboration with Ammo Inc. for a Jesse James brand ammo. But I'm not seeing anything suggesting he actually owns Ammo.

As far as the man himself, I don't hate him, I don't love him. I enjoyed his Discovery Channel show Monster Garage for what its worth, but his personal life ain't none of my business. I think the level of hate he gets is based less on the fact that he cheated and more on who he cheated on.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics