• ...and so much more!
  • texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    the old system used Threadloom. SENDY it will be for now. Not everyone got it, the old system would throttle folks not opening it. basically it only sent to active folks.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Honestly this site needs a bigger presence on twitter, instagram, and facebook. I know you guys are all old as shit, but if you want to propagate the gun culture to the new generation you're going to need to be there.

EDIT Facebook has a good following almost 90k. twitter and instagram need help badly

Funny since Twitter is now more pro 2A than facebook.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Honestly this site needs a bigger presence on twitter, instagram, and facebook. I know you guys are all old as shit, but if you want to propagate the gun culture to the new generation you're going to need to be there.

EDIT Facebook has a good following almost 90k. twitter and instagram need help badly

Funny since Twitter is now more pro 2A than facebook.
    I want to see new gun owners and the gun culture expand. I just don’t know that I’m a fan of having tgt expand its “culture”. :)

In 10 years I can see it being a normal thread on shaving your legs at an ar building party.

Edit: did I say that out loud? My apologies texcross.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I want to see new gun owners and the gun culture expand. I just don’t know that I’m a fan of having tgt expand its “culture”. :)

In 10 years I can see it being a normal thread on shaving your legs at an ar building party.

Edit: did I say that out loud? My apologies texcross.

Name one person you've met from the forum in their twenties. When I JOINED I was 36.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Name one person you've met from the forum in their twenties. When I JOINED I was 36.
    Lol I’m saying I’m good with that.

There’s always going to be an anti tech guy in the background such as myself saying this stuff. And to all the mods and texcross just be careful. World gets stranger and on several occasions I have voiced the forum should shut down open sign up and do invite only if elections and gun laws get any worse. Do what demonoid did back in the day.

Top Bottom