DK Firearms

The Consolidated "Shipping Illegals to Welcoming Localities" thread - See #244.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It seems the quote kind of gets change as it's repeated, but here is the source of it.

“I already called all of my friends in Texas, and told them how to on cast their vote,” the mayor said Tuesday. “And I am deeply contemplating taking a busload of New Yorkers to go to Texas and do some good old-fashioned door knocking. For the good of America, we need to get him out of office.”

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-borough...ns-to-campaign-against-texas-gov--greg-abbott
    And they will be arrested under Texas law on criminal trespass. Because it will be recorded and you know if they are that crazy to come out here they probably won’t leave when asked. I hope they do it at night and wear ski mask.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    How brazen of him to think that any Texan, born or naturalized, gives two squirts about what ANY New Yorker thinks, how we should vote, or what we do with foriegn invaders overwhelming our state. The lefties are AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL for this invasion - when it means the illegals are in someone else's backyard.

When is the next census year? Maybe we SHOULD round up aaaaaall the illegals, keep them here in Texas just long enough to be counted, then ship them all to Canada or Chile (just get them away from us) - since they decided that congressional seats are based on total population, inlcuding illegals, instead of the population of *citizens* - we can take seats from Cali, New York, Oregon, and Delaware and make Texas' voice stronger. Just keep the illegals in low population red counties for the duration (not already lefty shitholes, that'd just mean they get more blue seats) - reverse their own game on them.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It seems the quote kind of gets change as it's repeated, but here is the source of it.

“I already called all of my friends in Texas, and told them how to on cast their vote,” the mayor said Tuesday. “And I am deeply contemplating taking a busload of New Yorkers to go to Texas and do some good old-fashioned door knocking. For the good of America, we need to get him out of office.”

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-borough...ns-to-campaign-against-texas-gov--greg-abbott

We got us another bunch of carpetbagging yankees. Yee yee.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I saw a skit on facebook where some NYers were met by a Texan and invited to shoot and BBQ. They ended up calling home and said they were going to stay in TX.

'cept, we don't say "hey yoll' down here. Guy can't even fake southern accent for a simple parody skit. Well, he tried.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Chitown? The should show Beetlejuice over and over and over onnthe trip there and teach the illegal criminals invaders that if they say Beetlejuice 3 times the mayor will pay for their food.

1661997261342.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom