New York AG seeks to disband the NRA

MTA89

CEO of Systemic Racism INC.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
I fear you're right. I still don't like what the long term ramifications are going to be.
Me neither. We are definitely headed for dark times and no one is coming to safe us or our rights. We will have to fight it out just like our ancestors have done in the past. After seeing what 2020 has been I think this will be an inevitability in the near future.

MacZC7

Jul 11, 2020
Texas
The NRA is still the gun grabber's big boogie man. From a PR perspective, it would be a win for the anti-gun lobby and could give further momentum to the Brady Bunch and their other ilk.

Emboldening the enemy isn't a good thing IMO.
Gun Grabbler Beto

gambler

Jul 31, 2020
Texas
Me neither. We are definitely headed for dark times and no one is coming to safe us or our rights. We will have to fight it out just like our ancestors have done in the past. After seeing what 2020 has been I think this will be an inevitability in the near future.
Yea, I think you are probably right and really I'm just around ready for it anyway ! Bring it on....sure hope I have enough ammo !

LeadChucker

Feb 4, 2019
Dallas TX
So, they could revoke the non-profit charter I guess.

Thanks
NY AG: "Seeking to dissolve the NRA is the most aggressive sanction we could have sought against the not-for-profit organization, which we have jurisdiction over because it is registered in New York. The NY AG has a wide range of authorities relating to nonprofits in the state, including the authority to force organizations to cease operations or dissolve."

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Deep East Texas.
Yea, I think you are probably right and really I'm just around ready for it anyway ! Bring it on....sure hope I have enough ammo !
We'd like to hear how you're ready for "it", and what plans or preparations you have made, or have in place for when "it" happens?

And exactly what is "it"?

MTA89

CEO of Systemic Racism INC.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
NY AG: "Seeking to dissolve the NRA is the most aggressive sanction we could have sought against the not-for-profit organization, which we have jurisdiction over because it is registered in New York. The NY AG has a wide range of authorities relating to nonprofits in the state, including the authority to force organizations to cease operations or dissolve."
Im not sure if this is possible but if it is, why didn't the NRA move their charter to another state? Even if they had to modify the name or whatever. Did they think those commies in NYC wouldn't come for them?

Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
Deep East Texas.
Im not sure if this is possible but if it is, why didn't the NRA move their charter to another state? Even if they had to modify the name or whatever. Did they think those commies in NYC wouldn't come for them?
When was the charter organized?

Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
Deep East Texas.
"After being granted a charter by the state of New York on November 17, 1871,"
https://home.nra.org/about-the-nra/
Thank you kindly sir. You are a credit to Mulleteers everywhere!

Top Bottom