• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm NOT going to pretend the Emperor is wearing new clothes.

He's a degenerate and wants you (and your family) to join him.

The degeneracy of this fk'd up so-called administration is there to be seen...they're not just a disgrace, they're an abomination of catastrophic design...it's a horror movie..

This time in history is akin to Caligula's time in Rome...unless you fight at the school board level or where ever that effort takes effect...without effort, these monsters will prevail...

Yeah, let's have a 'drag queen' read to our little kids at the library, pretending some shit head guy is a 'pretend women'...or some other degenerate interacts with our children...while parents stand idly by for fear they'll be socially ostracized by some liberal dipshits if they object...are you shitting me?

Stand up and speak out!

Marxists want to control our society...gonna let em?

Degenerates want to denigrate we 'normal' folk i.e., they insist we bourgeoisie are the harmful ones...we're not, but the radical sht -heads would pretend they're normal...they're not.

These fk-ers are evil to the bone!

I won't let them 'mainstream' - their monstrosity is transparent and should be heaped opon the rest of the commiie bs they try to foist upon us...fk them...
    Capitol Armory ad

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    "Oh what a tangled web they weave, when democrats first practice to deceive"

Own up to it, dims ...

<my apologies to Sir Walter...>

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    There will be a reckoning. It will be a surprise for those who chose evil in their "wokeness".

How could anyone see anything but sinfulness and stupidity in promoting abortion by attacking peaceful worshippers at church on Mother's Day? The protestors' sickening display of hatred and cruelty was gut-wrenching and right up there with the atrocities of the Holocaust.

"Think like we do or you shall be intimidated and bullied!"

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    In Poland there is a water truck that is spraying water in the air as it drives down the street which causes a rainbow as the sunlight passes through it. I saw something, somewhere yesterday where the Alphabet group considers this the way they can shower the communities with Gay Love. Made me want to puke, but I had just eaten a perfectly grilled Ribeye steak and did not want to loose it. Here is the truck and short video.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members