• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just moved to the Great state of Texas after 10 years in Louisiana! Happy to be here and hello everyone!

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

You will find numerous LA expats in your area.

I spent decades in TX, including Houston. For many of us along the Gulf Coast, our go-to "big town" has become Houston, as New Orleans declines into libtard stupidity. Even friends in Mississippi see it that way now.

Take your time to learn your way around. Houston is welcoming.

I recruited professionals to Texas for ages. They all would say the same things to me after a couple days.
    "Texas is NOT what I had expected!"
    "Everything is so BIG & clean!"
    "The people here are so nice!"

Welcome !

leVieux

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    US
    You will find numerous LA expats in your area.

I spent decades in TX, including Houston. For many of us along the Gulf Coast, our go-to "big town" has become Houston, as New Orleans declines into libtard stupidity. Even friends in Mississippi see it that way now.

Take your time to learn your way around. Houston is welcoming.

I recruited professionals to Texas for ages. They all would say the same things to me after a couple days.
    "Texas is NOT what I had expected!"
    "Everything is so BIG & clean!"
    "The people here are so nice!"

Welcome !

leVieux
    Yea I wanted to live somewhere that when people ya know steal stuff, assault other people or damage their property they ya know go to jail. New Orleans seems to disagree with that stance with their new DA and sherrif. Also vaccine and mask mandates, I refuse to live anywhere with them as I will not open a business anywhere the government tells me who I can and can not serve

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Welcome to TGT.

welcome4.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I wanted to live somewhere that when people ya know steal stuff, assault other people or damage their property they ya know go to jail. New Orleans seems to disagree with that stance with their new DA and sherrif. Also vaccine and mask mandates, I refuse to live anywhere with them as I will not open a business anywhere the government tells me who I can and can not serve

I spent 10 of the past 13 years living & working in N.O. I supported both Judge Cannizzaro the DA and Marlin Gusman, the Sheriff. The problem is Mitch Landrieu and his robot "LaToya the Destroya." Both stoke hatreds and cause violence. Since 2018, I have advised folks to not visit there. We have lived in both Cities and find modern Houston much, much more desirable.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    US
    I spent 10 of the past 13 years living & working in N.O. I supported both Judge Cannizzaro the DA and Marlin Gusman, the Sheriff. The problem is Mitch Landrieu and his robot "LaToya the Destroya." Both stoke hatreds and cause violence. Since 2018, I have advised folks to not visit there. We have lived in both Cities and find modern Houston much, much more desirable.
    The fact that mitch Landrieu is in charge of spending over 1 trillion dollars of our moeny in Joe's "build nothing and make everything worse plan" is a sign of how bad things actually are in America right now

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The fact that mitch Landrieu is in charge of spending over 1 trillion dollars of our moeny in Joe's "build nothing and make everything worse plan" is a sign of how bad things actually are in America right now

Landrieu fits into the same class of criminals as Eric Holder, Clapper, Tim Geithner, Susan Rice, & Hillary. We must reinstate Constitutional Government and the Rule of Law in our government !

Top Bottom