• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Super non birthing non menstruating fluidly neutral slightly exceptional non native entity is what?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yeah, it's a shame that the movie industry has stooped to the level of ruining Superman.

But i seems rather simple to me. If they want to make a movie about a bi-sexual Superman, so be it.

Show your displeasure by not seeing the movie. Money is what drives execs in Hollywood.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    This woke crap is literally everywhere.

Thankfully my superpower is “don’t watch, don’t care”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To be fair, Loki in Norse Mythology was sometimes male, sometimes female, sometimes a female horse who got pregnant and bore an eight-legged foal that grew up to become Odin's horse...

As for the Superman thing, at least they were smart enough not to screw up Clark Kent. I guess they figured since Jon was gaining popularity it was their chance to **** things up and claim it was due to popular demand.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    To be fair, Loki in Norse Mythology was sometimes male, sometimes female, sometimes a female horse who got pregnant and bore an eight-legged foal that grew up to become Odin's horse...

As for the Superman thing, at least they were smart enough not to screw up Clark Kent. I guess they figured since Jon was gaining popularity it was their chance to **** things up and claim it was due to popular demand.

Sure, but methinks “Superman is gay” is the answer to a question few have asked.

One things is for certain:
    This outfit wasn’t found in the men’s department…

442e449c8c42db7ff1634ade7330f18a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The last time I saw anything on the screen with Superman was a German public service commercial in the 80s about using condoms. I wonder if the Germans knew something about Superman even then!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If they want to make a movie about a bi-sexual Superman, so be it.
    This is just in the comics so far. And it's not the actual Superman but the replacement son who'll be taking on the job for an indeterminate period of time.

A few reboots from now, the existence of a bisexual person who wore a version of the suit may or may not be canon. Who knows? It's comics. They can do anything they want and retcon it later, even if that means just saying that every single thing you've ever seen happened in a separate universe or dimension in an alternate time line so nothing is canon and everything is canon at the same time.

40 years ago, I was a Superman fan. Because of the paragraph above, I haven't read a comic book in over 3 decades. If the companies that publish the books can't keep their histories consistent, why should readers care more about the subject than the folks making their living off it?

Hmmm. Maybe I ought to sell off those 40+ year old comics...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Jimmy Olsen: Finally!
    Which Jimmy Olsen? There have been at least 30 different versions of the guy.

I kinda don't think the one played by Mehcad Brooks would relish the thought of a bi Supes. He'd be respectful but there wouldn't be anything there for him.

Oh, God...I'm such a nerd... :(

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Which Jimmy Olsen? There have been at least 30 different versions of the guy.

I kinda don't think the one played by Mehcad Brooks would relish the thought of a bi Supes. He'd be respectful but there wouldn't be anything there for him.

Oh, God...I'm such a nerd... :(
    For some reason when I think of Superman, I think of George Reeves, so I guess the original Jimmy Olsen. But I was just making a poor joke. I personally think this new bi superman is just another sick paragraph in the total destruction of the USA. From the movie hollywood made about George Reeves death, it would appear that he was a normal female loving kinda guy. Strange though, having an affair with a movie execs wife.

Top Bottom