• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Glad I don’t have kids that I would need to explain this to.... This absolutely crosses the line.
    Lynx Defense

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Just the latest in a long line.

DC made the Silver Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott) gay several years ago. Never mind that he had a wife and two kids (who both became superheroes - one of whom turned out to be gay...but it was okay that Obsidian was gay, because it didn't piss on decades of character development).

Marvel made Iceman from the X-Men gay - never mind that he had been in several long-term relationships with female characters over the decades they published stories he featured in.

Last month, DC made one of the previous Robins bisexual for no real reason. This would be Tim Drake, the third Robin (after Dick Grayson and Jason Todd, but before Stephanie Brown and Damian Wayne).

Then suddenly, they decide to make Jon Kent/Superboy-newly-graduated-to-Superman-while-Dad-is-offworld bisexual. The pandering is obvious and clumsy, and will not help circulation. I predict Jon Kent's Superman title will be canceled in a few months because "conservative trolls just can't stand a gay Superman"...when really, it's comic book audiences who just want decent storytelling instead of pandering and virtue signalling.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Does Clark fall in love with Zod?
    "Ohhhhhhhh Superman... Ohhhhh my OOOOHHHHHH myyyyy now I know why they call you Super... man....'

"Shut up Zod and slurp up the Superjuice!!!!!"

Excuse me I think I will go barf This is just beyond sick! I am beginning to think it is time for the Four Horsemen... I just hope to God they aren't gay!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    dumbanddumber_gag.gif

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Just the latest in a long line.

DC made the Silver Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott) gay several years ago. Never mind that he had a wife and two kids (who both became superheroes - one of whom turned out to be gay...but it was okay that Obsidian was gay, because it didn't piss on decades of character development).

Marvel made Iceman from the X-Men gay - never mind that he had been in several long-term relationships with female characters over the decades they published stories he featured in.

Last month, DC made one of the previous Robins bisexual for no real reason. This would be Tim Drake, the third Robin (after Dick Grayson and Jason Todd, but before Stephanie Brown and Damian Wayne).

Then suddenly, they decide to make Jon Kent/Superboy-newly-graduated-to-Superman-while-Dad-is-offworld bisexual. The pandering is obvious and clumsy, and will not help circulation. I predict Jon Kent's Superman title will be canceled in a few months because "conservative trolls just can't stand a gay Superman"...when really, it's comic book audiences who just want decent storytelling instead of pandering and virtue signalling.

Zoooooooooodddddddd! I just wanted to give you a shot out. General Zod was my favorite villain when I was a kid, next to Lex Luther. I thought they had way more charisma than the Joker.

Anyway, I for one look forward to the next issue of ‘The New Warriors’. I heard it sold tens of copies and made dozens of dollars. For Halloween I want to go as the super woke Snowflake and someone else to join me as Safespace.

I jest about the Halloween costume. Unfortunately, however, I’m not joking about the actual comic book. Sadly, this is the woke state of the comic book industry now. Who reads this trash?

Last edited:

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Top Bottom