• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    Just because he has an FFL doesn't mean he is automatically a good business man. Ive meet some really dumb FFL's initially starting a business who need to take a class on customer service! I am a Texan, I don't put up with that shirley attitude crap; I don't care if he has a ton of guns or not doesn't mean jake to me. Those type of guys are a waste of time they wont be around long...trust me.
    Texas SOT

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    True....and just because someone has some money doesn't mean you want 'em for a customer. I don't care how much money some folks have - sometimes it just ain't worth it.

bullitproof

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Schertz
    Update - Location has changed to Schertz, TX ....

Update -
    Location Change - Now located in Schertz, TX

17305 IH-35 N, Suite 101
    Schertz, TX 78154
    210-767-3822

Thanks

Since this is closer to Austin than San Antonio, I thought I'd post this here...

At the SAXET gun show yesterday, I was introduced to Scott of Bullit Proof Arms. He is a really nice guy who is opening a shop in Buda. He deals in ARs and AKs, has pretty good prices, and seems to know his stuff. He also does tactical training, if anyone's interested.

We're going to drive up one of these days soon to check out his new place, but those who are closer by should do so when they get a chance. I think you'll be impressed!

His shop can be found at 204 South Main Street, Buda, TX; and his number is (512) 826-9612 or you can contact him via email: bullitproofarms@hotmail.com.

Cheers! M2

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    My man glad to see you back. How is the fam? Truly glad to see you back in action.
    I scored a new job so let me get my money right and I will blow some your way
    I need a new ar Tommy gun, and a 1911

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Thread back from the dead

Yeah - well, only because he's now got a number of folks actively trying to get their money for guns they ordered back from him and being stonewalled. I did quite a bit of business wih him when he was in Buda without an issue, but something has changed. It's unfortunate, but I also thought the rest of y'all should have a "heads up".

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom