• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • surfman42

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Conroe
    Has anyone checked out or ordered from shootersstationonline.com in Conroe? I knew that they had an indoor shooting range but now they have an on-line store that you can order from and have product shipped directly to your residence? There prices are extremely competitive.
    Just want some feedback on if anyone has ordered from them.....
    Lynx Defense

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    I'm pretty certain it's the same deal we're doing. Their site ties into a large, reliable, nationwide distributor website. So, they have a HUGE virtual inventory to choose from. The distibutor then ships to the consumer. Great deal for all, as these large distributors deliver reliably, leaving you with very little worry. And Danny at Shooters is a great guy who backs his products. WORRY FREE SHOPPING!

surfman42

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Conroe
    shooters station online

Thanks for the feedback. I placed an order on-line with them, got a call that day confirming the order and received it in 3 business days. The guys there were super informative and friendly. It could not have went smoother and I am definitely impressed with their on-line store. You definitely need to check them out, no surprises here!!

Top Bottom