• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • valegian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    San Antonio
    Well, I went back today to inquire about having them order a Spikes Tactical Gen 2 lower and a San Tan matching upper and lower and it seems like their customer service is Sh!t now. Walked in with my kid and was not acknowledged by a guy (blonde crew cut) after he took a lap around the sales floor. I then waited for an older gentleman who was helping another customer with ear protection. He finished with that customer and didnt even acknowledge my either (the store was dead empty at this point) when I walked up to the glass counter but he did acknowledge the guy that I was a ghost to as he came right back out and asked "how ya doing?". I had a good 1st impession about Ranger Firearms but now I see that their Customers service is equal to Wal-mart. Too bad. My hunt continues for a good customer focused gun shop.
    Target Sports

twain55

Texan
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    San Antonio
    I went into Ranger Firearms to looking around today. The place looks nice and had a good selection. (The decor has greatly improved from the first pics posted in this thread.)

Customer service was good. 4 of the 5 employees I saw in there acknowledged me.

It's not a big store but they have a decent variety of firearms and accessories. Including AR's, parts and add-ons.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I went into Ranger Firearms to looking around today. The place looks nice and had a good selection. (The decor has greatly improved from the first pics posted in this thread.)

Customer service was good. 4 of the 5 employees I saw in there acknowledged me.

It's not a big store but they have a decent variety of firearms and accessories. Including AR's, parts and add-ons.
    I'll second this. I went in earlier this year looking for cans and was pleased with the store. I purchase most stuff online these days but I will go back as needed.

Top Bottom