• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    If your gonna make it metal, then make it stainless steel. There is just something about a SS semi.

If it makes you feel any better, the slides on every M&P is made out of stainless. They no longer do the brushed / bead blasted stainless slides but every M&P slide is stainless steel.

Reactions: gll

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    It's interesting. Don't think I'll be trading my CORE for one, tho...

Yeah, but the new guns probably have similar upgrades to what the CORE guns came with. The METAL series are like all the current pruction 2.0's in that they're all optic ready guns now (I don't think they're even making non optic ready slides anymore, though maybe for California's market)

They also include the new and improved triggers, though the CORE triggers could be a tad lighter.

If you didn't have an M&P already, it'd be a good option for a range gun or duty carry gun.

Reactions: gll

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    They also include the new and improved triggers, though the CORE triggers could be a tad lighter.
    The original CORE trigger was worse than the 2.0 trigger. At least mine was. I think they assumed people would just change them out, and I did :laughing:
    If you didn't have an M&P already, it'd be a good option for a range gun or duty carry gun.
    Yeah that's true. Although I like the lightweight of the M&P. The metal is almost 6oz heavier, which isn't a lot but would be noticeable after a long day of use. The extra weight is probably preferable for some competition shooters.

Top Bottom