• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Classic Firearms has them in stock now for $829.99. A little more than I thought they would go for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Grab a gun had them in stock earlier for $699. Sold out before I got the notification!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Good review here...I like this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This video showed up in my news feed and actually changed my mind on this gun. I want one now.

I like my kel tec sub 2000, liked it since I was a kid and it was called the sub9, but this looks hands down better.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

zaitcev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2019
    Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
    Hop of TFB TV posted a video review for Charger. He generally liked the quality and reliability, but did not see whom the gun was for. His boss, James, complained about the magazine location and the lack of a bolt release lever. You have to pull the charging handle like on SKS. In addition, the brace is intended to SIG MPX, so it folds the the left. as a result the charging handle has to be kept on the right, and then right-handed shooters must reach over or under.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Hop of TFB TV posted a video review for Charger. He generally liked the quality and reliability, but did not see whom the gun was for. His boss, James, complained about the magazine location and the lack of a bolt release lever. You have to pull the charging handle like on SKS. In addition, the brace is intended to SIG MPX, so it folds the the left. as a result the charging handle has to be kept on the right, and then right-handed shooters must reach over or under.
    Sounds like a good review to watch. Was this on YouTube? I'll look it up later, but any chance you have a link handy?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    . . .as a result the charging handle has to be kept on the right, and then right-handed shooters must reach over or under.

Hmmmm. I’m left-handed. For years, the right handed reviewers have been telling me it’s no big deal for me to have to adjust for guns designed by right handers for right handers.

I guess it’s just a matter of whose ox is being gored.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman

Put a rail to tube adapter and use any standard brace.

usnfc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Forney, TX
    Hmmmm. I’m left-handed. For years, the right handed reviewers have been telling me it’s no big deal for me to have to adjust for guns designed by right handers for right handers.

I guess it’s just a matter of whose ox is being gored.

I hear ya. I'm not a south paw, but I can see how the shoe is on the other foot lol. For me, I don't see what it gives us that a AR9 doesn't, besides the folding brace, which isn't worth the awkward charging. Always nice to see innovation though.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I just watched another video on these.
    Pretty cool how they include the Glock magwell adapter so it takes Glock mags....
    I makes me wonder why it doesn’t also ship with a 1911 magwell, for the 8 or 9 people who would have wanted that.....lololololol

1E26444F-6B62-4CE0-A2C0-47168224AD1A.gif

Attachments

• 1E26444F-6B62-4CE0-A2C0-47168224AD1A.gif
      1E26444F-6B62-4CE0-A2C0-47168224AD1A.gif
      587.2 KB · Views: 383

zaitcev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2019
    Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
    I just watched another video on these.
    Pretty cool how they include the Glock magwell adapter so it takes Glock mags....
    I makes me wonder why it doesn’t also ship with a 1911 magwell, for the 8 or 9 people who would have wanted that.....lololololol
    Ruger made choices and left the additional adapters to the aftermarket.
    Fraurem is working on a CZ-75 adapter with SIG P320 adapter next.
    A hand-built prototype is cycling okay, so working with parts suppliers right now for things like laser-cut ejectors.
    Ruger have a real factory, so it's nothing for them to make a series of stampings for 10,000 guns. But in the same time, it's cost-prohibitive for them to make 50 adapters for 9mm 1911 magazines. Who even uses those?
    Expect the boutique adapters to be expensive -- at least $150- -- which makes them a hard sell for a gun as cheap as Ruger PC Carbine or Charger.

ru9_vs_oem.jpg

Attachments

• ru9_vs_oem.jpg
      ru9_vs_oem.jpg
      80.1 KB · Views: 380
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members