• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Hey peeps. Here's a review of a new Rossi R92 in 45 Colt. I am really pleased and relieved given that these things go for $700 now (and that's a bargain compared to other lever guns right now).... Here's the youtube of the review- and guys, I just record and go - so not going to be all polished up and professional - just like as if we were on a zoom meeting and I was doing a show and tell of my new toy...
    Texas SOT

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    I’m looking into getting one in .357 for cowboy action shooting… it’s crazy how my Marlins ($240 and $475) were priced less than one new Rossi in today’s economy.
    11C8C341-ED42-42D4-A385-00159D65D70B.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Eli

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    I’m looking into getting one in .357 for cowboy action shooting… it’s crazy how my Marlins ($240 and $475) were priced less than one new Rossi in today’s economy. View attachment 387458
    I love mine but I will tell you that the game is now ruled by 1873 clones with "short stroke" conversions installed - about $1400 on the short side. I am personally happy to have a little bit of a challenge using my 92 with full stroke... I really just enjoy the shoots and don't really care if I finish at the top. If I do, I can be proud that I did it without having the edge of the "best" carbine.

Top Bottom