• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Earnest money is being sent this week, bank says loan looks good so far (appraisal is biggest hurdle, hope to have that done this week or next), things are finally moving forward.

As long as it all works out I’m buying two acres adjacent to our one acre south of the Brazos. Not a lot of folks around but more are moving in this area but we’re still pretty rural. Land next door has three tiers, top has a building we’re going to use as our homeschool building. Then a bottom tier that collects rain and a middle tier that is solid rock on the ground and has distance of about 25yds to the dirt wall that is the upper tier. As you go down the road on the right, when it turns it starts to go down. I’m thinking a range right there.

It’s a only about 25yds but I can train the kids with rimfire and I can do pistol and carbine work. I’m thinking a carport bolted into the rock and then the natural dirt backstop.

First picture has X for shooting position and red line is the natural backdrop. Other picture isn’t great but is taken in general area of shooting area and kind of shows elevation change, building is on upper tier.
    834BF07E-5245-49B1-877B-145E6E0B4C4C.jpeg
    BB0048C7-3482-4F4B-87AD-876866915E96.jpeg
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom