• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • magholder

Sep 23, 2021
    Utah
    We are super excited to be able to offer a Magholder for the Smith & Wesson Shield Plus magazines.

magholderForumListing-shieldPlus.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Review thread here.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Curious to see how it looks on one's belt - @candcallen or @magholder have any pix thusly?

16358927499482830164962187273735.jpg

16358928079672991650733225505576.jpg

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I think I'll get one for the M&P 2.0 too. I used to carry horizontally cause I was a bit fluffy but I'm muscle memorized into vertical now. Lots of practice draws coming.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I think I'll get one for the M&P 2.0 too. I used to carry horizontally cause I was a bit fluffy but I'm muscle memorized into vertical now. Lots of practice draws coming.

It took me a while to transition to vertical too. Eons ago as a security monkey, I carried my spares horizontal, strong side, bullets up. When carrying on a belt now, I carry vertical, weak side, bullets forward. If the horizontal carry is more concealable and comfortable, I could switch back.

magholder

Sep 23, 2021
    Utah
    It took me a while to transition to vertical too. Eons ago as a security monkey, I carried my spares horizontal, strong side, bullets up. When carrying on a belt now, I carry vertical, weak side, bullets forward. If the horizontal carry is more concealable and comfortable, I could switch back.
    We can with 100% claim that it is both more comfortable AND more concealable! These are 2 of the reasons we came up with Magholder in the first place!

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just rotate the hand where your pointer finger is along the front of the mag as you draw, just like any other mag change. In this case the bullets face down. Then your hand naturally reverts to its muscle memory as you present the mag to the well.

So it's really only half the motion that's different. I still carry the rest of my mags vertically bullets forward. I've done a couple hundred mag changes on both the shield plus and m&p and havnt had an issue between the two cause the important part happens infront of your face, ideally anyways.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom