• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The sentence "Come and take it!" is important Texan lore, from actual history, and cannot be claimed by anyone as their own !
    leVieux

Actually that is incorrect. Texans may use it, and may even lay claim to it, but it's genesis goes way further back in history, thousands of years before Texas even existed.

"Come and take it" is a historic slogan, first used in 480 BC in the Battle of Thermopylae as "Molon labe" by Spartan King Leonidas I as a defiant answer and last stand to the surrender demanded by the Persian Army,[1] and later in 1778 at Fort Morris in the Province of Georgia during the American revolution, and in 1835 at the Battle of Gonzales during the Texas Revolution.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Actually that is incorrect. Texans may use it, and may even lay claim to it, but it's genesis goes way further back in history, thousands of years before Texas even existed.

"Come and take it" is a historic slogan, first used in 480 BC in the Battle of Thermopylae as "Molon labe" by Spartan King Leonidas I as a defiant answer and last stand to the surrender demanded by the Persian Army,[1] and later in 1778 at Fort Morris in the Province of Georgia during the American revolution, and in 1835 at the Battle of Gonzales during the Texas Revolution.
    Molon Labe. Come and take them.

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    So here's one that someone else came up with: TSRA Ricochet I like it for the name ID for the association but my college daughter who actually knows about algorhythms and the like, says it needs to have "gun" "guns" or eve 2A in it. I want to keep it short so it can be easily remembered. Anybody have any thoughts on the subject?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    So here's one that someone else came up with: TSRA Ricochet I like it for the name ID for the association but my college daughter who actually knows about algorhythms and the like, says it needs to have "gun" "guns" or eve 2A in it. I want to keep it short so it can be easily remembered. Anybody have any thoughts on the subject?
    TSRA 2A Ricochet with Andi Turner.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Ginger Guns of Texas - (With TSRA Legislative Director Andi Turner)

A Ginger's Gun in Texas - (With TSRA Legislative Director Andi Turner)

Texas Gun Discussions - (With TSRA Legislative Director Andi Turner)

I've run out of ways to try and tie the hair color in...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom