• Js1388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2024
    Austin
    Howdy.
    Reluctantly.

Please excuse my abundance of caution.

The recent ATF "rule" concerning private transfer of firearms has a lot of us on high alert.

I understand that a bunch of boomer collectors are thinking about unloading decades of acquired items.

I also understand that a similar number of scams and sting operations are being deployed.

Real fun times at TGT.

Oh, just asking.
    If you're leaning towards long range, why are you wanting to sell a "300/556" ?
    I’ve got a JTAC screech owl 6.5, a black collar arms 6.5, a delta pro .308 all bolt actions. I’d like to get some semi autos off of my wall since purchasing ammo is ridiculous and I have 2 458 socom ar15s along with blah blah. The rifles to get rid of don’t fit with what I want to do don’t get me wrong, I’d rather never sell a gun, just don’t use em enough and the wife is giving me funny looks
    ARJ Defense ad

Js1388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2024
    Austin
    Not sure what all the reluctance is since I’m new. I guess the new rules that come up are getting a lot of people to sell, and that brings scammers. Sorry to hear this guys, but I’m 42 years old and just have too many.

If I sell zero and get some good information, even better. I’ll hide my guns from the wife.

If anyone is going to the PRC Alamo shooting competition this weekend in Uvalde I will be happy to shake hands and introduce. No scams here

Top Bottom