• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sear!!iously

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Spring,Texas
    Spring guns and ammo's indoor range is open I stopped by this weekend to check it out. It's a nice range I think they have eight lanes. they are class 3 friendly but prefer full auto's to be shot when they're not busy so basically during the week. suppressors can be shot at any time and they allow up to 5.56 to be shot on the range thought I would give everybody a heads up.
    Lynx Defense

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    I took my son there for a birthday outing last week. Nice facility and good, friendly people. The release form that they made you sign put me off a little bit. I never had to do that anywhere else before.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Went there yesterday with the rifle and had a good time - nice to be able to shoot it indoors, even if only at 25 yards. Plenty of room in the shooting area for your gear and the lanes are well lit - not claustrophobic at all. The shooting benches are kinda small, especially for rifles, but not a big deal. Next trip out I'll check out the store inventory - looks like they have a decent selection of stuff.

Don't worry Shiloh folks; I'll still be coming by to see y'all too - you've treated me too good to abandon you! :)

A_FIVE-O

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Houston-Laredo
    Range Pricing- $15.00/hr per lane, as many guns as you can carry, up to 2 shooters per lane with no extra cost, includes free target.

I like that!!!!!!!!!!!

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Range Pricing- $15.00/hr per lane, as many guns as you can carry, up to 2 shooters per lane with no extra cost, includes free target.

I like that!!!!!!!!!!!

+1. I went there with a friend not too long ago, and since he bought a membership while we were there, the store owner insisted that I shoot as my friend's guest. He would not take a penny of my money no matter how hard I tried to pay. Businesses that operate like that are few and far between these days.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    +1. I went there with a friend not too long ago, and since he bought a membership while we were there, the store owner insisted that I shoot as my friend's guest. He would not take a penny of my money no matter how hard I tried to pay. Businesses that operate like that are few and far between these days.

I like to hear when a business operates like that and your right its to far and few between. Next time I'm down that way I'll have to swing by.

Top Bottom